Florida

So, this year VidCon is in Miami, Florida. It will take us about 20 hours to get there, according to our knowledge of going there so much. After a long car ride and 10 McDoubles/McChickens later, we finally get checked into the hotel they give us two key card and the maids service schedules. As we walk down this long hallway every room looks the same with the same doors and same gold numbering its kind of.... bland we eventually see our room. Courtney looks at me. "Are you ready?" She asks. I nod Im so course to whats on the other side of this door that blends in so well with every other door. she opens our door, only to see a gorgeous and perfect hotel room with a beach side view two beds one bathroom two small but reasonably sized closets a TV and two bed side table one with a phone and menu to room service and on my table lies a TV remote.

We picked our beds and closets and start unpacking. When the unpacking is done, all we want to do is sleep: so, we change into pajamas and go to sleep faster than two toddlers after a sugar rush. I didnt wake up until the next morning and get up to see Courtney already dressed and playing on her phone which is truly odd as we usually sleep till the last moment possible. I eventually talk myself into getting out of my comfortable bed and begin to get dressed in a tank top that has an open back, just some simple jean shorts, some sandals, and pulled my hair up in a bun. We leave and go get Starbucks cause ya girl needs her coffee to function properly.

We get our drinks and sit down and start talking about VidCon. "So, it starts tomorrow night, right?" I ask. Courtney nods. "I'm Sooo excited!" I beam. "Me too!" Courtney smiles. As we are drinking our coffees and talking, Courtneys eyes light up. "What is it?" I ask. "O2L just walked in. Freaking O2L!" Courtney says excitedly yet keeping herself calm. She doesn't freak out and freakishly fan girl like most girls do. We just look at them for a few seconds until Courtney snaps out of it. "Forget about it, we need to go." She says. We leave. I kind of wish we hadnt though I mean o2l I could have meet Jc, Connor, Kian Sam, Trevor, and Ricky...... sadly she was right though no time to waste really.

I realized down the street that I forget my wallet at the table. We turn around and went back to the table we were sitting at, only to see Jc, Kian, Connor, Ricky, Sam, and Trevor all sitting at our table. The boys of O2L.