After Vidcon

I look at Courtney. She gives me the 'what do we have to loose? look. The four of us finally exchange numbers. We leave and don't get two minutes down the street when I hear a ring tone coming from my phone and to my surprise It's Jc.

Jc~ Hey, is this Jazmine?

Me~ Yes lol

Jc~ Okay just making sure you didn't give me a bogus number cause the last person who I asked for their number gave me a rejection hotline.

Me~ ha ha I should have done that but your too cute for that.(omg did I just say that out loud)..

Jc~ ha well thank you for not and thank you for calling me cute your not to bad yourself!

I could practically hear his smile thru the phone.

Jc~ hello? Are you there?....

Me~ Oh yeah sorry just kinda got lost in a day dream. Happens a lot

Jc~ Well hey im about to walk out of the coffee shop soooo I might not be able to hear you for a bit.

Me~ How about we just text then because I think Courtney wants to go into this store?

Jc~ Sure text you in a few beautiful.

And with that he ended the call. All I keep thinking is he just called me beautifulwow just wow

I get sidetracked as Courtney pulls me into a store And I honestly didnt even notice my phone was going off. We look around and try on a couple different dresses each I was never much into dresses im more of a skinny jean tank top snapback kinda girl. By the end of our trip in this story which think was called Teen up? Courtney end up buying a peachy colored dress which looked amazing on her and I buy a Snapback that has my favorit colors on it saying yaaasssssss. When we leave the store, I check my phone to see if I have any texts. I see Jc texted kinda felt bad I didnt notice it sooner.

Jc~ So, are you guys doing anything later after the VidCon event?

Me~ No I don't think so. Why? Whats up?

Jc~I was just wondering if you guys wanna hang out with me and Kian? Maybe do a little shopping and grab a bite to eat? And maybe meet the others if you dont hate me after our date?

Me~ Yeah! That sounds good. Just meet us at the front desk of the hotel after the event?

Me~ Oh and Jc I couldnt hate you..

Jc~= ) yay!

Jc~ Sounds perfect! See you then, beautiful.

Me~ See you then!

I squeal and show Courtney the texts. She smiles. "I guess we aren't gonna sit in the hotel after all." She giggles. We get to the hotel and start getting ready for the event. Courtney wanted to wear her new dress so she wore it with a pair of simple black heals and her hair curled and make up done. Me on the other hand wore my usual ripped skinny jeans vans a flowy tank top and to top it off my hair was also curled and under my snapback I just bought. Wen im done Courtney insisted I do my make up so I did it with my normal barley tell its there.

~4 hours later~

After the event, me and Courtney start walking to the front desk. "I'm soo tired and my feet hurt cant we just cancel on the date and go to bed?" Courtney whines. "Shush. We are about to hang out with the Jc Caylen." I say excitedly. "You need to calm down he just another boy." Courtney groans. We get to the front desk and wait. Ist not long when Courtney sees them. "There they are." Courtney says. "Hey guys." Jc says. "Hi!" I say. Courtney just kinda waves at Kian. Me and Jc get off into our own conversation as do Courtney and Kian. They look so cute together. Plus from what I can tell they act like each other a lot. I look at Jc to see what he thinks and to my surprise hes already looking at me and nods knowing what im meaning.