❤️The Date❤️

As we are walking, I look at Jc and see his eyes widen with excitement like when a kid wakes up on Christmas morning. I follow his eyes only to see this huge hat store and by now I'm sure we look like a couple of crazy people who escaped the nut house. We go in and stay there for about an hour or at least what felt like a hour before we come out together with a total of 11 snapbacks. trust me there would have been more if this wasn't the first day of VidCon. i know now that i found a guy that i wanna keep around our interest in hats isn't the only thing we found in that hat store that night.

~Jc's POV~

I never thought that I would find a girl that loves snapbacks as much, even more than I do. I love it, I love her. Her eyes, her laugh, her smile.. God, her smile is to die for. She's amazing. I just wish we had more time but sadly time was the one thing we didn't have tonight.

~Courtney's POV~

Kian and I didn't want to go into the hat store, so we go into Forever 21 and looked around cause lord knows we both are a little too basic but that's what starts us bonding we talked a lot tonight about our family our past and our favorite things. While we were looking, I get a text.

-Jazmine- where are you guys? Thanks for ditching us.

-Me- we didn't want to go into the hat store, so we came to Forever 21. Calm your tits.

-Jazmine- K we're coming. We both got snapbacks. oh and they are calm thank you very much!

-Me- 😑😑 How many did you waste your money on? cause i know damn well your ass went into that store with your wallet open.....

-Jazmine- ...6 and Jc got 5.

-Me- Omg Jaz.. Really? You guys have a problem. how are you gonna fit them in your suit case to take home cause there was absolutely no room when i looked in it!

-Jazmine- get over it lol we are waiting outside. and your right i might have to buy another bag just for hats......... btw Jc is a dream how's kiki

-Me- Okay, we are checking out now. and really kiki? how'd you think of that one?

-Jazmine- Jc told me to call him that and it kinda stuck. now hurry I'm hungry!!!!

-ME- When are you not hungry?

After Kian and I checkout, we go outside to see Jazmine and Jc. "So, what did you buy?" Jazmine asks me. "I didn't get anything." I say. "Well, where are we gonna eat cause ya girl is starving!" Jazmine says. I laugh this girl could eat every five minuet's if I feed her that much. "Taco Bell?" Jazmine suggests. The guys look at her like she is crazy. "Let's go somewhere better." Jc says. " What's better then Taco Bell?" jaz said "I think I know the perfect place." Kian smiles. I look at them weirdly. We ended up going to this amazing place called Fuji and then going to get frozen yogurt. Kian and I really clicked. I've always had a crush on him from his videos, but he's even better in person. I mean have you seen this kid!!!

~Kian's POV~

Shopping was cool. We took the girls out to eat and I think they were shocked that we payed for their food like do guys in Oklahoma never do that??? When we started our walk home, I kept looking at Courtney she's just so beautiful. I keep looking at her, hoping that she likes me as much as I like her. I've learned a lot about her. She loves all animals, but her favorites are dogs and hedgehogs, and so much more. I want to see her more. I don't want these three days with this

beautiful amazing girl to end. Yet one of them is already gone.........