Chapter 2: First Glance

~
The four girls sat at an empty table, unaware of the boys they walked past, and started to chat. However, one boy stared, mesmerized by the light pink troll in the group of girls.

This blue haired troll, known as Branch, blushed furiously at Poppy. Unaware of one of his buddies calling him, he couldn't hear anything but the sound of his heart beating for the pink troll.

"Branch? You good?" A spiky haired rock troll stood beside him. Branch snapped out of his trance, "Huh? What?" "You've been staring at that girl for a bit, don't tell me you already like one of the newcomers?" Demo elbowed him playfully.

"Oh please," started Branch, "don't tell me you didn't notice the pigtailed rock troll?" Demo took a glance at Val, and his world stopped. "By all that is gnarly..." he said with a goofy grin on his face.

Branch looked over at his other two buddies, a dark purple techno troll and a orange country troll, who were both unaware of the girls. "Hey Synth, Gust, take a look at table two." Branch gestured to Laguna and Holly, who were both giggling amongst themselves.

"Well I'll be darn, she's a beaut." Gust grinned, chewing on a straw of wheat. Synth's techno heart glowed brightly at Laguna. "Dubstep, I don't know how to say this but, I think I'm in love." "I think we all are Synth," said Branch, still staring at Poppy.

Laguna was the first to notice them staring. "Girls, I think we've got an audience."

Lol, they're already simping—