Chapter 11: Shopping Pt.2

This is shopping it's in the boys pov.
~
The boys were strolling through Trollstopia Mall looking for suits, most likely tuxedo's.

Branch spotted what they're looking for, and quickly looked for the best one.

"Calm your horses Branch, no need to rush." Gust stopped him.

Branch went back to looking, "I have to look good for Poppy, I'm not just going to show up in some random suit."

Demo agreed, "He has a point Gust, gotta impress the lady, besides I need to find a suit to impress Val."

"Did she actually agree, or did she say yes out of pity?" Synth joked, even though he's afraid to ask Laguna.

Demo glared, "When you finally get the guts to ask Laguna to prom, come talk to me."

"Alright that's enough you two, we need to focus." Gust came between them to stop an argument from starting.

Demo and Synth crossed their arms. As the others were looking for their suits, Branch found a navy blue, two piece suit. "This will do, I'll just need to add a few accessories." "You guys ready?"

"Good to go Branch." Gust said as the others had their suits.

After trying on the suits, they left the mall. What they didn't know, is that the girls were leaving the same time as them.

~

The girls just got finished putting everything in the car. "You girls want to get some food before we leave? I'm starving." Poppy asked while locking the car door.

The others agreed and went back inside the mall. Holly turned her head and saw the boys also going inside. "Girls, boys at four o' clock."

Poppy wasted no time and ran over to Branch. This shocked the girls as they followed her. Poppy shouted and squealed, "Branch!!!"

Branch had no time to process who was running at him. He then was tackled down by a pink blur. She hugged him tightly.

"What the?! Poppy?" Branch blushed and sat up as he held her waist.

Demo and Synth started to tease Branch, who was already embarrassed.

"Looks like love is in the air." Demo joked at him.

Looks like our main soon-to-be couple is getting comfortable.