Chapter 16: Years Gone By

Here we are guys, I'm ending this story kinda short because I've been brainstorming another story that I'm excited to write.

Thank you for the support on this book, so let's end it off with a bang.

~

It's been 5 years ever since our group has graduated from high school.
They all decided to their separate ways, then return to Trollstopia when the time was right.

Today was a certain pink troll's birthday. As a queen, she had many responsibilities.
However, on this special day, Poppy was going to see someone that she longed for.

"Alright guys, I'll see you later."
She waved to her friends and left. Looking at her list, she had one last duty, welcoming the Troll Ambassador's.

She was unaware of a familiar teal troll and went off to fulfill the last duty.
This troll however saw her, and went off to his underground home.

Poppy, and the crowd of welcoming trolls, were waiting for the first ambassador to arrive. She scanned on her check board, unaware of the sound of rapid hooves.
"Let's see here the first one should be...Holly?!"

"Poppy!!" She exclaimed and leaped onto the platform.
"Happy birthday girl!"

They both shared a hug.
"Thank you Holly!"

Suddenly, the two felt rumbling from the ground. A geyser of water shot up, revealing a troll on top.
"Whoop whoop! It's time to party trolls!"
The purple techno troll jumped down from the water, landing on the platform. "Yo Queen P! Happy Bday!"

"Synth! How have you been?" Poppy asked fist bumping her friend.

"Ever since we graduated, everything has been great! I finally got to DJ a party at Techno Reef, and it was off the chain!" He cheered as a guitar riff was heard.

A pig-tailed troll came upon the platform. "Well well, I didn't think I'd see you guys after 3 years."

"Val!" Poppy ran up to hug her friend who surprisingly accepted.

After the two broke their hug, Poppy spoke up. "It's time I introduce you guys to your locations, and Val will be first."
She led everyone to Rock Hollow.

"Be warned, there will be some surprises waiting for you three." She smiled as she couldn't wait for their reactions.

"Yippee." Val said sarcastically, she thought the surprise would be cupcakes or something.

They stepped into the hollowed area. "So where is this so called surprise?" She looked around, seeing a familiar spiked head troll.

"Val!" Demo ran up to the pig-tailed rock troll.
"It's been so long! How are you?"

"Yo! What's up Demo?" Synth asked as the two fist bumped.

"Nothing much, just chillin around, by the way happy bday Queen P." Demo said and turned his attention back to Val.

"Enjoy yourselves you two! I gotta take the others to their locations." Poppy and the others left as Demo knocked off the acting.

Demo crossed his arms as the three walked away. "I don't think she realizes we both went back to Volcano Rock City."
Val shrugged and the two made their way to Pop Village.

~

Poppy was secretly feeling down, knowing all of her friends would get to see their "lovers", but not her. She broke out of her thoughts when she heard Holly speak.

Holly had realized something. "Wait, if Demo's here, that must mean our other friends must be here!"
She said, excited to see Gust again.

"Mayyybe?" Poppy said as they walked into Country Corral.