Chapter 6:Tracker

"So your not coming with us." Bella asks Y/N who is getting his bike ready.
"No need to go to Jacobs house" He replys.

"Its a shame Alice wanted you to meet everyone." Edward says laying back on his car door.

"You say that like im her boyfriend." Y/N says getting the final strap on his motorcycle's seat.

"Are you guys not dating" Bella asks wondering. "No, just good friends nothing more nothing less I think."

"That's what they all says." Bell says openin Edward's car door. "How about you two worry about yalls relationship before worrying about mine."Y/N says.

Y/N then gets on his bike then starts the engine." See you guys soon"Y/N then drives off.

"He likes her right" Edward says looking over to Bella. "Yup but we will leave him..... For now." Bell says.

Edward and Bella then drive off.

___________________________________

Y/N is now waiting for Jacob."Hey cuz how you been."Jacob says walking up to Y/N.

" Good why did you call me out here. "Y/N says contemplating why he's still here."There's a old house that ive been trying to clean up." Jacob answers.

"So you want to clean it why?" Y/N says with a raised eyebrow.

"Its kinda my dads gift to you i don't remember me getting a house when i turned 17 but ok" Jacob says.

"Oh wow..... Um then i think we should start getting up there." He says signaling Jacob to walk with him.

*While they're walking*

"So whats up with you, Bella and the Cullens huh." Jacob asks. " Just friends with one of them." He says stumbeling over a branch.

"Witch one?" Jacob asks. "Alice Cullen"He says stumbling over his words.

"So a girl, do you like her."Jacob asks the embarrassed man.

" I don't know i know something is there but i just don't think she like me back. "He answers.

"I don't really like the Cullens but you got to take her before someone else get her bro."Jacob then pats him on the back.

_____________________________________

" We're here."Jacob says looking over at the house/cabin." Doesn't look bad" Y/N says.

For reference:

They walk up to the door and puts in a key but it doesn't want to open

"Open it Cuz" Y/N says taunting Jacob.
"What think im doing it's stuck."Jacob answer annoyed and trying to open the door.

" Let me do it always knew you were weak."He then lets Jacob step aside and he pushes the door open.

" See a little roughness never hurt nobody. "Y/N says walking in." Not what your mom said to me last night."Jacob says.