Chapter 8 :Sick But Fighting

"What the hell was that and were are we going" Y!/N asked Edward. "James smelled Bella and he's coming after her." Edward says driving thru the forest.

"Why the hell would he do that" Y/N asked tensed and angry. "Because he saw my reaction its like a game to him." Edward answer.

"Alice then looks over at Y/N who is layed back tensed." Hey its going to be fine. "Alice says putting her hand on his.

" Why is he so warm.. he's inhumanly warm is he sick."Alice thinks to herself.

" Ok we will head to Bella's house you guys go to Y/N's got 'it'. "Edward says looking over at Alice putting em visas on it.

" Ok we'll do that"Alice says putting her head down.

_______________________________________

They arrive at Y/N home. Alice Y/N get out but Alice walks to the driver window and talks to Edward.

Y/N walks into his home grabbing essential things. He is stressed all his senses feel hyped like they've have been turned up to 100.

He then sees Alice walk in. He then looks at her she looks sad. "Whats wrong" He asked.

Alice goes over to the door and locks it. "What are you doing we still need to go out to Bella and Edward."He says looking concerned.

" Not US..... only me"She says tearing up. "No i need to protect Bella" He says trying to get passed her.

Alice pushes Y/N back as he falls to the ground. "Get out my way Alice" He says filled with rage.

"No....Look at you, you look sick your body is warm" Alice says. "You wouldn't know anything about that!"He shouts.

".... Im fine you need to get out of my way.... "Y/N says looking at her dead in her eyes." No Y/N.. "She states.

" Fine i see how it is"Hthen trys to get passed her but she open hand hits him down.

"Im sorry Y/N" Alice says standing over Y/N. She then hits Y/N in his face for the lasttime knocking him out.

She then walks to the door holding back her tears, she then gives her last look at Y/N.

_____________________________________

Edward and Bella arnow driving to the Cullen house with the others. "Where's Y/N"She asks." We had to keep him in his house. "Edward answers.

" What no he needs to be here. "Bella argues at Edward." No!!.... He was tok out of control you saw how he acted its better for him and you. "

Bella only stays quiet, shthen focuses on the road ignoring Edward the rest of the way.

____________________________________

Y/N feels a cold rush in his face causing him to wake up. He looks at his surroundings,he sees Billy Jacob and other people around.

"You okay nephew" Uncle Billy asks the dazed Y/N. He regains himself and jumps up.

He then feels sharp head pain and warmth come over his body, he then remembers past events.

"I need to get to Bella, Whats the time" He asks the group. "Its 6:47"Jacob answers.

" Ive been out for 7 hours danm"He then gets up and grabs his bag and walk over to the door.

He then gets stopped by Jacob. "Where are you going" Jacob questions Y/N actoins.

"To Bella" He answers. "She left" Jacob says while Y/N continues walking to the door.

"Wait before you go take this for protection" Billy says rowling over to a drawer and pulling out something.

"Here.." He says giving the object to
Y/N. "A machete.... Why" Y/N asked baffled.

For reference:

"Were not stupid Y/N we know about those vampires up in the woods

"Were not stupid Y/N we know about those vampires up in the woods." Billy says blankly."Oh....Im going bye guys." Y/N gets up but stops.

"Wait how did you guys know where i was and i was in danger and how did you get in. " He says turning around and looking at the group.

"That we will keep to ourselves you go along and get Bella." Jacob says. Y/N walks out but sees the door ripped off with claw marks on the side.

"What the helll" Y/N says looking at the door but he proceeds to walk to his garage and get on his bike.

He then pulls out his phone and calls Alice.

Alice hears her ringtone go off and chack her phone. She sees that its Y/N she looks at it for a moment and then answers.

"Hey..." Alice says ready for any hate coming her way. "Where is she!?"Y/N asks.

" She's with me and Jasper at a hotel in Phoenix... "Alice answers calmly." Ok were is James"Y/N asks her.

"He was tracking another sent leading him away but he turned around but i need you to stay away from Bella's ballet studio" Alice says with a stern voice.

"Where is Bella right now" Y/N asks Alice stressed. "She's right.... here laying on the bed"Alice responds.

" Im coming to you guys meet yall in two hours..... And be safe please."Y/N says waiting for reassurance.

" I will bye Y/N"Alice answers Y/N. He then hangs up and starts driving away.

"Stay safe Bella Swan" Y/N thinks to himself.

_______________________________________

A/N:hope yall enjoyed this even tho its a little bit shorter than i usually do but its out aint it.