Chapter 7:Baseball

A/N:Ive been checking the comments and I've seen alot of people talking about the wolf but not about a few hints ive been leaving about his family.
______________________________________

-At the cabin-

Y/N is laying on his bed but wakes up to the sound of beards chirping. But also pans falling.

"What the hell was that" He said getting up and going downstairs to checkk the ruckus.

He then sees Alice trying to cook.
"What is pancake mix!!" the brown haired girl says.

"You know you could have just ordered some breakfast." Y/N says chuckling.

".... Dammit i tried to make some food for you but you see what happend" She says laying her head on his chest.

"It's fine you tried that's got to count for something but call me next time." He says walking over to the couch.

He then sits down with Alice. "You got a activity yet?" He asks Alice. "No not yet." She answers.

Y/N then puts the TV on. "There will be a stotm incoming be ready." The weather man says.

"That's it Baseball" Alice says jumping up from the couch. "In a storm." He says raising a eyebrow.

"Yup thats what we used to do" Alice says grabbing her coat. "Meet me at my house at twelve." She says walking out.

"They didn't lie when they saud she was weird but she's my little weird." He then gets up and makes some breakfast that Alice *tried* to make.

For reference:

He then gets done and walk out of the cabin, he takes a stroll down the the garage he found

He gets on his bike and starts to drive over to the Cullen residents.He sees Alice with a baseball outfit on.

He then stops right in front of her and asks. "Whats this" He says pointing at her outfit.

"Outfit for the game were about to play so lets go pretty boy." She says getting on the motorcycle.

"Wherto madam" Y/N asks with the best british accent he can. "To the woods my chariet."Alice says chuckling.

____________________________________

They get to a open area in the woods.they wait for the others to get there.

Bella and Edward then arrive. They then approach the other as Rosalie and Emmet argue over a bat.

" Thanks that you guys are here we need an umpire." Ms. Cullen says.

"She thinks we cheat." Emmet says. "No i know you cheat." Ms Cullen says back at Emmet.

They then wait and get ready. "We're ready." Alice shouts and then gets in a pitch positoin and throws the ball.

Rosalie then hits the ball and a loud clap as well as thunder can be heared. "I see why you guys play while there's a storm." Bella says.

The ball then travels at incredible speeds. "Got to be a home run." Y/N says looking over at the group.

"No Edward is pretty fast." Ms. Cullen says as they see Edward running after the ball.

Edward then throw the ball back and Ms. Cullen catches the ball as Rosalie makes her last turn.

She then slides to the last plate. The group that turn there focus on Bella."She's out." Bella says clenching her fist.

"She's out" Emmet shouts. Rosalie then angirly get up and looks at Bella. "Come on babe its just a game" Emmet shouts.

Carlisle then steps up and hits the ball and both of the Boys run at it.

Then both of them jump at the ball but end up hitting each othe then falling to the ground.

"Dumbass" Edward says flipping of Emmet while laughing. Emmet then playfully pushes Edward.As Charlisle gets a free home run.

Jasper the steps up to take the next swing. Alice pitches as Jasper hits the ball and starts running.

Emmet then proceeds to jump on a tree and goes to catch the ball. He successfully catches it.

"Thats my monkey man." Rosalie says smiling.She then steps up again hitting the Ball.

Y/N then gets a weird feeling he then looks over at Alice.She then turns around screaming"Stop"

Everyone then turns around, they all begin to run over to Bella and Y/N.

"The weren't leaving they may hurt us." Alice says seeing Edward take Bella.

"Lets go" Edwrd says to Edward and Y/N. "No its too late."Carlisle says.

" Get your hair down"Edward orders Bella. She then rushing le then puts her hair down.

"Think thats going to help i can smell her from across the field." Rosalie adds.

"You guys shouldn't have came here." Edward says. "What.. No" Bella says.

"Hey just stay behind us you will be safe okay."Alice says looking up at Y/N. "We'll be fine." Y/N reassures her.

The three then walk up and one of them holds up a ball. "I believe this is yours." He says throwing it back.

"Thank you" Carlisle says."My name is Nurand,this is Victoria and this is James." Nurand says.

"Im Carlisle this is my family" He signals."Hello"Nurand says to the group.

" Im afraid your hunting activitys have caused something of a mess for us. "Carlisle says." Im sorry we didn't know this territory was claimed. "Nurand says.

" Yes we claim a permanent residence nearby. "Carlisle adds." Really"Nurand sasy looking over at James.

"Well we won't be a problem any more we were just passing thru. " Nurand says."The humans were tracking us but we lead them easyou should be safe" Victoria adds.

"Excellent" Carlisle says. "So could you use three more players."Nurand asks Carlisle.

They all look at Carlisle." Come on just one game. "Nurand says trying to persuade Carlisle.

" Sure why not a few off us were leaving you can take there spots. We will bat first"Carlise says throwing the ball at them.

Victoria then catches it."Im the one with the wicked curve ball" Victoria says.

"Oh im sure we can handle that" Jasper says with a smugg look. "Ohhh" Nurand says."Shall see" Victori says as her and Nurand walk away.

Edward and James stare down each other for a while as James turn around. Bella's hair then flys up.

"See you brought us a snack" James says turning around ready to fight.

All of them then get ready in a fighting positoin."The girl and the boy with us I think its best if you leave." Carlise warns them.

"I see the game is over we will leave." The three then wander off.

Bella, Edward and Y/N get into the jeep and drive off.

---—--—---—----—---—---—---—---—---

A/N:That will be the end my hands are tired and im tired so peace yall