Chapter 6:Preparing for a baby.?

People are so rude even when you ask them simple question.  😑 But anyways back to the story🙂...

_-----------------------------------------------------_

Life...it has it's times when your heart fails to comprehend in moments that are important but you don't know that at the time...

...Just give it time...

Y/N and the other rogue pack members stand outside the Cullen house as they keep a watch.

"You sure your up for this...your not 100%.." Jacob says as he puts his hand on Y/N shoulder. "Im fine...we need to keeo watch..." he says brushing Jacobs hand off.

The both of them then walk into the living room as they look over a weak Bella. "Whats wrong..." Y/N look over at Edward as he looks worried.

"Bella is losing blood fast...we don't know how to help she's getting weaker by the day...doesn't matter how much she eats..." He says as he puts his hand on her back.

"What do we do..." Y/N asks to the other family members they all look away in unison.He then look over at Edward who is looking at Jacob.

"You might be right Jacob...say it" Edward speaks up as Jacob looks fairly anoid as he breaths out.

"Fine..maybe it's..hungry or thirsty in your case..." Jacob chuckles a little as they all look at him as he realizes and looks embarrassed. "We should try and see..." Y/n speaks up.

Carlisle then gets up as he retrieves blood from the fridge as he comes back as Alice gets a cup as he emptied the bag of blood into the cup and gives it to Bella.

She then hesitates as she then sucks on the straw as she drinks the blood for a while as she then breaths out and nods.

They all sigh in relief as Y/N feels off as he goes to the porch as all of them watch him walk away. "Ill check on him..." Alice says as she follows not far behind.

"Are you okay..." she standing next to him as she leans on the bar on the balcony. "Im not sure...i feel like shit all i know..." he says as he coughs his hand as blood comes out.

"Did you go to the hospital or did you ask Carlisle....?" she ask as he turns around as he hugs her. "I did he told me something..." he says he looks down to her and kisses her.

"What did he say..." she asks him as she looks up with worried eyes.

_....................................................... _

"From what im seeing...its alot of stuff Bola...Tuberculosis...but your losing alot of blood and your bones are getting weaker...your deing..." he says as he puts down the papers.

"Shit...how long do you think i have..."he asks as he gets up from the chair.

"About a few weeks at most i can't really estimate...but im seeing the same symptoms with someone else when im done with my blood tests ill tell you what i found..." he says as he puts down the papers.

"Thank you Carlisle..." he gets up as he walks out the door. Carlisle then put down two x-rays as he then puts them on a board on the wall.

"They're the same but he's not..."

_.........................................................._

"Im deing...i only have a few weeks about 2 weeks.." he says as she looks at him for second as she puts her hand on his cheek.

"I thought we still had a few years until you died..." she says as she looks down to put her head against his chest.

"I love you...and i will fight...until my last breath..."he says rests his chin on her head." Please...there has to be something ple-..." he then stops her as he smiles.

"There isn't..." he then kisses her as they then hug for a while feeling each others embrace saving the time that they have...

I love you until i die...

_------------------------------------------------------_

I know this was short but i just wanna get this part out so i can work on the build up from here and as always stay safe