Chapter 2:Forever...

I'm back like a heart attack and ready for another chapter and maybe add to my other stories but ima just focus on dis one so let's get into it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If you are in love...are you free...or are you held...held by...your own law...morales...A promise...or a vow....all these are reasons...but what is yours"a mysterious voice says.

Y/N then wakes up distraught he looks to his side to see Alice laying there with her eyes open she takes one gaze at him as she gets up, he looks ta her in confusion.

"Nothing...you're not going to say anything....Alice I've been gone for over a year...and you say nothing..."He says as she turns around with her arms cross.

"What do you want me to say...You haven't contacted me since you left almost...yes we were in touch for a while, but you grew distant...I have nothing to say..."

She turns around as she puts on her shoes and walks out.

"What do i do....I messed up...I need to see the Pack..."Y/N gets up and puts on a jacket and proceed to the Black family House.

"I don't want him here...Have sexual relations with the dead ones...to fucking far...."A voice says inside the house.

"What the hell...He is family  we cant just kick him out the pack...."A familiar voice speaks up. "You shut up...you're just saying this because you want to protect the only human in that house..."The other voice says.

"How about you watch your mouth Sam...!!" Y/N shouts walking inside the House.

"Watch who your talking to Y/N..."Sam says as he gets up from the chair as he pushes Y/N. "Get your hands off me...Your not my danm boss" He says shoving Sam back as he puts up a fist. 

"Hey both of you stop....We can deal with this on another time..."Jacob says as he keeps them a distance from each other.

"Why the hell was She up there...that breaks all the rules we have put up..Jacob who knew about this...how many people knew she was up there...."Sam says looking at both of them.

" I knew... For a while and my dad...thats all... "Jacob says leaning against the wall." We made the agreement with the Cullen back then for a reason... Both of you and your stupid dad..."Sam says as he walks out slamming the door.

" He should watch his mouth...i might shut it... "Y/N says as he looks at the door." Just leave it...Bella called..." Jacob stutters.

"Wedding is in two days...she wants you to be best man...I'm not coming..."He finishes the sentence.

"Your still stuck on her let it go man... but I'll head up there...Just tell her to leave some clothes out..." Y!/N says taking his shirt off.

"Sure...just be back in time..8 to be exact...were having a meeting... About Miss A...."Jacobs says as Y/N looks at him and runs out.

Y/N then runs up the woods as she gets quicker but it feels different from the normal as he transforms and proceeds up the mountain.

---—-----—----—---—--—---—---—---—--

He then Knock on a door as he opens it he then sees Bella on the bed laying down. "Hey...your here... Sit down real quick..." She says as she moves upright.

"What you need..."He asks her as he looks into her saddend face." You should be happy...Your getting married..."He looks over to her as she breaths out.

"Not as easy as you think...Im just...am I ready to be an eternity with him..."She says as Y/N looks at her and and crosses his arms.

" Are you thinking... Of turning...into one of them... "He asks her with as concern but serous look." Because what about your dad....what about Jacob... Everybody that is not apart of this..."

"I know...why do you think I asked you here....im not fucking stupid...im asking advice..."She says laying back on her pallow on her bed.

" Why didn't you Ask Alice about this...she knows about it more than me..."He says waving his arms around.

"She hasn't been the same and hasn't even talked to me after you left her in the dust...!!"She shouts. "Oh so your saying that too...well I don't live for fucking a fucking million years..." He shouts back.

He then feel wind pass around him as Edward appears next to her. "Are you okay... What's wrong..." He asks her.

"It's fine it's just a misunderstanding... Just leave it..." She says to him. "OH look it's mister knight in shining armor...."Y/N says sarcastically.

" It was really great before you got here....back again making trouble..."Edward says getting up from the bed." OH shut up you prep paid rubber doll... " He says as they get into each other's faces.

" Both of you sto-... " Bella tries to speak as Y/N Interrupted." Don't worry...I wasn't going to hit this glorified icecile...i was just about to leave..." He says walking out as Edward pushed him against the wall.

"You get the fuck on my nerves....you get her...after a fucking year ghosting Alice.... Then make trouble with Bella..." Edward says pushing him against the wall.

Y/N then pushes him off him as he tackles him as the hit thru the window and land on the grass. Someone then runs to them and pushes them apart.

"Both of you fucking stop..." Alice pushes them away. "Y/N go to the house....don't come here for a while....ok?..."She tells Y/N.

"Watch yourself pretty boy...." Y/N says as he runs down into the woods."And you... What the hell...are you stupid..." Alice grabs Edward arm pulling him inside the room.

"Ow...bruise.." Edward mumbles. "Wait what... You have a bruise...let me see..."Alice asks as him as he pulls up his shirt as Alice says.

How did he do that...

---—---—---—----—---—---—---—---—--—--

Done and dusted if you guys have any thought just comment because I'm very rusty and as always smile drink water and enjoy your day see yall in like two days or two seconds