Chapter 5: Questions?

Hey guys very late on this so enjoy the thousand and 500 words....i guess i might forget to make it so yeah enjoy...and get water or food...

_---------_---------_----------_--------_--------_--------_

Death.....
What will you do when you know when death will come for you....hide...heal...or will you welcome it with open arms....

Y/N then walks into a familiar home as he has been staying with the blacks. "Hey did you guys....whats wrong..." He said as he enters the house to see everyone and and Bellas father.

"Did you guys get anything...any news or sum..."He smiles as he looks at everyone. "Yeah...they say she has a bug...or something she doesn't feel well..." Charlie said as he drinks his coffee.

The room fulled with silence as Y/N and Jacob then looks at each other and proceed out. "Dont make a scene... Don't do anything stupid boys..." Is the last thing they hear as they walk out.

Jacob then gets into Y/N 's car as he pushes the gas pedal as they speed off rushing to the Cullen residents.

They then arrive at the doorstep as they don't attempt to knock as Y/N pushes the door open as they walk up to the top floor.

They then arrived at the top floor as they see the Cullens grouped together. "Where the fuck is she..!" Y/N says as he walk forward as all the Cullens spread out to show Bella sitting on the couch.

He then walks forward as Someone stops him.He then looks at them as he says "Put your hands on me your hand will be bitten off...." He says as he looks at Rosalie.

She then walks backs off as he he sits next to her as Jacob stands on the couch side. "Your not looking so great" Y/N said pitting a hand on her shoulder.

"Neither do you..." she says as she gestures to his face. "Just a little sickness...ill be fine whats up with you...?" he said looking around the room.

"She's....Pregnant..." Alice says from behind Edward. "What...this some type of joke...she can't..right?" He asked as he stood up from his seat.

"We don't know how this happens...from what we hear this could kill her...or It could kill everyone..." Edward says as he moves forward.

"Then get it out of her!!" Jacob says as he moves to Y/N. "We don't know anything about them yet..." Rosalie says as she moves to Bella and puts her hand on her shoulder.

"Them you make it sound like a person its not even supposed to be in her stomach" Jacob shouts as everyone starts arguing.

"ITS MY CHOICE...i wanna keep them..."Bella says as she gets up with Rosalies help." Bella...you could die...i don't want that...no one wants that..." He looks back at Edward and Jacob.

" I feel...like theres a person and i wanna see this out..." she says as Jocob gets up and wants to speak as Y/N stops him as he wanted to talk.

"No...we have to do something...think about this..." Y/N said while Jacob tuns downstairs and kickes the bike. "We have to go...see you later..." Y/N runs out the door as he follows Jacob.

As both of them turn as they run and howl as all of the pack members gather at the lumber yard as they start to mumur and talk among themselves.

"We need to kill it before it comes out..." Sam says as he walk up to the log house. "That means killing Bella...we can't do that..."Jacob says as Y/N stands next him.

" You follow my orders...do you here me..." as he slowly walk closer to Jacob as he shows his power against him." No...i am...not following your orders...I am Jacob Black...I AM A SON OF A CHIEFTAIN..." He shouts as he shakes it off and bumps Sam out the way.

Y/N then follows sute as they run up the mountain as they run up as they make it out and transform back as they inform the Cullens as him and Jacob stand outside as they see familiar faces.

"What are you guys doing here..." Jacob said as the her then stop. "Im just here to help..." she then stops as Leah turns to see someone run up.

"Hey and i know what your going to say but im old enough to do what i want..." Seth says as he walk up to the three as they stand and hear wolves howl."They know you left now..." Y/N says as he looks back at them.

"We have to protect them...if we protect them we protect Bella...we should keep an eye on ev-..." Y/N falls on the ground as he starts coughing uo blood as he uses a napkin as he looks at it to see the blood.

He then looks at them as they stare at him with wide eyes as he falls on the ground and goes unconscious.

Death...is that you...what are you...or what am-...