Disclaimers☆
SeroxMina
Denkixsero
Cheating
Mentions of sex

☆they are all 3rd years (17-18yr olds)☆

the songs that inspired me to write this.
Evil has been my favorite recently☆

Sero pov

I've been wanting me and Mina to go further in our relationship, considering we've been dating for a year, but I don't know how to ask her. "Hey Babe! What's up?" Mina says as she jumps and hugs me. "Oh h-hi Mina!" I say hoping I could ask her now. "You ok? You spaced out" she says with a giggle. "Oh yeah I'm fine just uh..." I start to tell her. "Uh...I've been meaning to ask you... uh..could we...maybe..uh..yknow..take our relationship to the..uh..next level? Y'know like..more than just kissing..??" I say nervously, it's an awkward thing to ask someone but I've been wanting to ask her for a week but I haven't had a good timing so I'll just say it now I guess. "Oh.." she says. "Oh? Oh what?! Is it to early I'm sorry!" I say panicked. "No, I'm just Asexual. Heh." She says with a nervous chuckle. "Oh! Oh.. sorry! I didn't know that-" I say nervously.

"Welp! Let's go to lunch, Kami and Kiri are waiting on us!" She says with a smile as she grabs my hand and drags me towards the cafeteria. "What about Bakugo?" I ask. "Oh! I don't know where he went he told kiri to fuck himself and left." She says with a chuckle. "That's Bakugo for ya-" I say as I roll my eyes. We sit down at the lunch table with Kami and Kiri. "Sero! How's it going man!?" Kami yells as he pats the seat beside him. "It's going good man!" I say as I sit beside him, "So~ When you and Mina gonna...y'know~" denki says elbowing me and giggling. "Bro! Did I not come out as asexual to anyone? I thought I told yall this last year?! Ugh anyways I'm asexual we're never going to have sex, Kami, you can stop picturing it in your head already!" Mina says as she stands up and leans on the table. "Wait what?! How'd you know I did that-" Kami says, "its pretty obvious man." kiri said "I- ok fine whatever." Denki says crossing his arms and looking away with a pout. "Ima head to the bathroom real quick guys I'll be right back!" I say heading to the bathroom to go piss.

Denki pov

As I'm sitting there watching as Sero walks away I start thinking of something I could do, I really like Sero and I want to ask him out but he's dating Mina and I really don't want to break them up. There cute together, and I don't want to ruin the Bakusquads friendship. Because although I like him, they seem to really love eachother. "Ima head to the bathroom aswell see ya!" I say as I stand up do the finger guns and leave. I know telling him won't do shit but maybe he'll reject me and I'll stop liking him, that's how it works right? Anyways I walk into the bathroom and see Sero washing his hands. "Hey man whats up?" He says, I grab some paper towels for him and walk towards him. "Nothing much...just uh.." I gulped. "You good bro?" He says as he finishes drying his hands and throws the paper towel away.

"I just...um.." I took a deep breathe, "Ok..so um..I really like you, I mean I know your dating Mina I just thought maybe if I told you'd reject me and my crush on you would..." I was cut of by him kissing me quickly. "Woah! Bro! You just..?!" I yelled confusingly. "I know! I don't why I did that it just.. felt right?.." he says panicked. "But it's wrong!? You can't cheat on Mina!" I say. Although it was wrong of him to kiss me, I wanted him to more. It was so soft and gentle yet still passionate, I started staring at his lips as my thoughts of him filled my mind. We both sat in silence for awhile before we both leaned in and started kissing again. It started of as soft pecking but then turned into a makeout session, as I slid my fingers through his hair I kept wanting to pull away and stop kissing him because he's taken, but he's to damn addictive.

"Die Idiots!!" We hear bakugo yell as he gets closer to the bathroom. Sero pulls away and fixes his hair before leaving, I know this was probably only a one time accident but it was amazing. As bakugo walks in he sees me against the wall with a huge smile on my face. "What's with the big ass smile?" He asks as he points at me. "Oh! Uh.. nothing!" I say as I stop leaning against the wall and dust myself off before leaving. I sit back down at the cafeteria table were everyone else was as I'm trying to not over react by the small event that happened between me and Sero. As I sit back down beside him and continue eating and talking I feel something on my thigh, I look down to see Sero barely touching my thigh with his pinky finger I gently push his hand on his own lap so no one catches him and ask Kiri to come with me to dump my tray, since we were both done and we had like 5 minutes left. I wanted to tell him to meet me in my dorm after school so I could tell him, he's my best bro and I'm hopeing he could give me advise.

Sero pov

I know cheating is wrong but being with Kami just felt so.. right.. I've liked him since we were 1st years, I just always assumed he was straight so I move on and started dating Mina, but now.. I don't know who I want to be with..maybe Bakugo could slap some since into me and tell me what to do. As I'm walking to my next class I can't help but look over at Kami at his locker I started thinking about our little makeout in the bathroom. I don't want to break up with Mina but...Maybe Denki can be with me aswell? Since Minas asexual maybe he could be the one I can have makeout sessions and have Sex with..y'know? That sounds like I'm going to use him for his body though.. but that's not it at all! I love him..but I love Mina aswell...I get cut
out my thoughts as the bell rings for us to head to class.

"Tape dispenser! I hear bakugo yell as he runs up to me. "Y-yeah man?" I ask wondering why he needs me. We stood in awkward silence for a few minutes. Till he spoke up.

"I heard you and Kami making out.."

Words:1170