"I heard you and Kami making out.."

Sero pov

He said calmly. My eyes widened, "W-what..? I didn't...I..!?" I stuttered. "Your lucky I won't tell Racoon eyes on you. Although it is a shitty thing to do and if it happens again I might have to tell her, cause it's fucked up to cheat-" He hissed. "I know..! it won't..it's just..he..well..!" I kept stuttering. "Whatever I don't care what your reasoning is, it's fucked up and I hope I don't see it happen again.." Bakugo yelled and flipped me off as he walked away. "Fuck." I said, I really didn't want Mina to know but I didn't want to stop being with Denki either.

Denki pov

As me and Kiri are walking back to class it's complete silent. "So um..." I start breaking the silence. "I need to tell you something!!" He yells as he turns to me. "Meet me in my dorm after school and I'll explain." He says before running into the class room. As I sit in my seat infront of kiri I pull out my notebook to 'take notes' when really I was drawing Sero on repeat, I drew one of him smiling, smirking, and kissing me. God I miss his lips. I started daydreaming about him before I got interrupted by hearing Mina talking to Sero. "Babe! Wanna go out tonight! I found a cute little restaurant down the street!" She says to the raven haired boy. "No, sorry Mi Amor, (my love in Spanish) I got to study and do some homework later." Sero says, I wish I could be the homework he's doing.

"Bro you good?" Kiri snaps infront of me as I blink a few time and snap out of my thoughts. "Sorry I spaced out." I say rubbing the back of my neck. "Bro- I know you have a crush on Serobro but like..he's taken..you gotta move on man.." Kiri whispers. "I know.." I look away from Sero and start packing my stuff up and heading to the my locker. As I open my locker I notice a note fell on the ground. I bend over to pick it up and to read it. It said 'Sero♡' on the front of it. As I open it I get nervous wondering what it might say. 'Hey Kami, Bakubro heard us in the bathroom. So uh I know it's bad to cheat but I really liked kissing you. We gotta be more secretive lol. Anyways meet me at my dorm at 9 to 'study' ;)' I close the note, blushing and shove it in my pocket and quickly run to the dorms.

Sero pov

I know it's wrong to cheat, but being with Kami felt soo good. I gave him a note and ran to my dorm. I'm hoping he reads it and comes to my dorm. I wanna be with him more, I feel bad for lying to Mina but.. fuck being with Kami will be worth it. As I run to my dorm I quickly change into a baggy t-shirt and baggy sweat pants and plopped down on my bed. I'm scrolling through tiktok waiting for the time, I send a few funny memes to Kami, Kiri, bakugo, and Mina, while I'm waiting.

Mina pov

I've noticed Sero looking over towards Kami alot more recently, I really don't know why. "Babe! Wanna go out tonight I found a cute restaurant down the street!" I say, since we haven't done anything romantic in a while. "No, sorry Mi Amor, (my love in Spanish) I got to study and do homework later." He says. I have a feeling he's lying but I shrug it off and go talk to the girls. As me and the girls are having a sleepover and doing eachothers hair and nail in my dorm, I get a message from Sero. A tiktok video? Shouldn't he be studying? I text him back

️my babe♥️

Shouldn't you be studying?🤨

Woops- yeah forgot about
that love you baby ttyl!♥️

Love you too😘♥️

I turn off my phone and continue to talk to the girls. He's been acting suspicious recently, I shrugged it off and continued to gossip with the girlys.

Denki pov

I completely forgot that kiri wanted to tell me something, oh well it can wait right? I might get to have sex with my crush right now! And I'm not missing it. I run to Sero's dorm and knock on the door, nervous of what might happen. He opens the door and pulls me in quickly then shuts the door and slammed me against it. "Agh! Ow.." I say rubbing the back of my head. He apologized about hitting my head and then quickly started kissing me. It didn't take long before it became a makeout session. I could barely breath but I didn't want to ever break apart. He pulled away, "your amazing~" he whispered before kissing me again.

!an attempt of writing Smut! ( for the First time) Skip if you want :) I'll tell you when it's over so you can skip over it♡♡

I feel his hands move from my waist up to my back under my shirt. He pulls away from the kiss and starts trailing kisses down my face and to my neck. He starts leaving hickeys on my neck and collar bone. He stops and looks me in the eyes. "You wanna fuck~?" He asks bluntly. "I..wha?..um..I don't know...uh..." I stutter as my face becomes a violent shade of red. "I won't force ya I just want to know if you do or not.~" He says before kissing and biting my neck again. "Agh~" I moaned. "You like that~?" He said before kissing and biting my neck harder. "Fuck!~ Yes I want you to agh~ f-fuck!..me!" I say in between moans. "Will do~" he says as he pulls his shirt off. "Your super hot..~" I say as I stare at his abs. "Thanks!" He says as he starts kissing me again. I couldn't believe what was happening, I was about to get fucked by the man I've liked for 3 years. We break the kiss and I take my shirt off. I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist. He puts his hands under my thighs. He continued to explore my mouth with his tongue as he locked the door and walked us over to the bed. He sits on the edge of his bed while I sit on his lap. I apparently started moving my hips back and forth, "someone's impatient~" he whispers in my ear before kissing my neck again. I tug at his pants hoping he knows that I want them off of him. He picks me up and stands up before pushing me up against the bed. He pulls my pants and boxers off, making me fully nude. He leans over me and whispers in my ear "your so sexy~" He then starts kissing my neck again as I moan uncontrollable, he than starts pulling off his own pants and boxers.

☆I'll leave the rest to your imagination I cant think of anything else ;) (sorry if its cringe I never wrote anything like that before🥲)☆

☆end of attempted writing of smut☆

He kissed my forehead as we both lied there catching our breath. I snuggle up to him and try to cuddle him. "You should probably leave I don't want people to know we just had sex heh.." he says with a chuckle. "Oh..right!" I say as I get out from under his covers and grab all my clothes and put them back on. "Hey..you alright?.." he asked as I'm buttoning my shirt. "Oh. Yeah great!" I said as I grabbed my bag. "Bye!" I say with a smile as I shut his door. It was a little hard to walk but I was still able to walk to my Dorm unnoticed by anyone.

Sero pov

He seemed upset and sad when he left. I shrugged it off and went to take a shower. When I was done I heard a knock on my door. "Coming!!" I yelled as I put my t-shirt on. I jog to the door and open it. "Oh! Roki! How's it going?" I say greating him to come inside. "It's going good, I have a question for you however." He says sitting on the edge of my bed as I shut my door.

"Who was that moaning in your room isn't Mina asexual?"

☆words: 1435☆