~chapter 7 part 1~

(I've ran out of ideas for pictures so your just going to get random my hero shit i mean youve been getting that anyways but still)♡

"I love you.."

Kiris pov

I Say looking up at him his face in pure shock. "That's why I tried to get you to get over Sero so much!..I fucking loved you! T-this whole d-damn time!..I'm s-so sorry.." I said as tears started falling from my face. "K-kirishima..I-" He stuttered, "I'm sorry..I don't feel the same..you fucking beat the shit out of Sero!.." he yells. "I..I know, and if you d-don't want to talk to me because of it I-I understand.." I continued to cry. I could tell all the attention was on us at this point, but still, I couldn't stop crying. A few people stared, shocked, others looked sympathetic. "I'm Sorry.." Denki said as he ran out of the room. Iida walked up to me and gave me a handkerchief while patting my back trying to calm me down. "Thank you Iida.." I said as I take the handkerchief and wiped my face. I then ran off to my room.

Why the fuck can't I do anything right. I slam my door and plopped on my bed and continued to sob. I can't do anything fucking right no matter how hard I try. I tried to help him, u thought he was getting hurt. But all I did was hurt Sero and tore the Bakusquad apart...

What the fuck is wrong with me.

Words: 265

Hey author here! So I'm splitting part 7 into a few different parts to not only shorten it up but to also make it more consistent for you guys! So I hope you enjoy this short asf pages I apologize agian for them being so damn short but um yeah my writing skills have depleted over the past few years so idek if I'm going to continue writing fanfics or not.  But I've been doing this shit since I got this app like 3 or 4 years maybe even 5 or 6 years ago so I'm hoping I can get back into it and start writing more even better and have some really good books but for the meantime this will have to do!! Thanks for sticking with me love you all♡♡ enjoy!!