Chapter 3 💖

JM's pov

What? He is organizing a dance show? At our college fest?

Yeo Jin(Jimin's BFF) - Yes, Let's go and watch. He dances like a movie star.

Movie star? Him? With that beard like a cat's whiskers?

Yeo Jin - How can you say that??? With his style, his smile, he is like Oppa from Kdrama.

What he is a Oppa? Have you gone nuts? He and his giant nose.

Yeo Jin - So what? I like my men to be rough. JK is hot and handsome.

Hot? As in?

Yeo Jin - Hot... Like a 'Buldak'(its a Korean hot and spicy dish). Anyways you can't handle that. Eat your mochi. I'm off now. I need to get dressed up for the dance show. Bye

Heyyy...Listen Argh he is gone.

JK's pov

Tae - where are they JK? It's late.

Hope - Hey, they are here.

Hey cuties Please get ready and let's get started with the show.

Random guy - Hey JK, did you organize the dance show with these cuties this evening? Will these people rock the show? I'll come by 7:00 pm in the evening. Will that be fine?

Sure, But get 1000 bucks along to enjoy.

Random guy - I can't get 1000 bucks.

What do you think? Is this a free show? Hey hobi collect 1000 bucks from him.

Hobi : hey man common give me.

Hey Sungwoon , why are you gaping like that?

Do you like any of those girls?

Don't be shy, you can tell me.

Sungwoon - hehe The one in the red one.

You have a super taste. Do you want to run away and marry her?

Sungwoon - My Mom told me she's getting me married this year.

Not likely If you ask me. Come along this evening. I'll do match fixing for you.

Sungwoon - My Mom will kill me if she finds out.

Hey dude chill, Get the money and come along quietly. For your Honeymoon before marriage.

No one's pov

The show started and people started gathering at the stage.

JK started dancing with those people.

Suddenly music stopped playing.

JK- Hey Man!! What is the issue of who stopped the music?

JM's pov

All people at college are very excited for the show. It's a perfect chance to ruin JK's mood and take my revenge from him..

When I reached the Hall and stopped the music.

JK- Hey Man!! What is the issue of who stopped the music?

Random Guy - Hey JK. outsiders are not allowed in the college to perform. Why have you brought them here for show?

JK- Who are you to stop seniors. You are a junior act like one.

See see everyone how he is talking

JK- Jimin you stop, we will fight later. Don't ruin the show.

As in I will listen to you JK... and first of all it's not about seniors or juniors, it's about our college rules .

(The argument continued , at the end the show got messed up and ruined successfully at last Jimin got his revenge against jk)

NOTE :

In this FF all the gender are equal there is no homophobic. They are free to choose anyone as there partners.

I wanna clarify few things

- In the previous chapter JK has been introduced as a owner of car showroom service center along with that he is doing his last year business degree with Jimin who is junior to him pursuing arts major in the same college. 

-JK started business at his early age to support his mother financially. 

-Yeo Jin is jimin's best friend but he has a crush on JK.

-Tae and Hobi are JK's Bffs

See you in the next chapter guys....