Chapter 8 💖

No one pov

Jk and Jm reached Park's House after dropping tae and hobi.Just they got out of the car the whole family came towards them .

Mr Park - How dare you come back here? I'll kill you .

Jk- uncle! Stop!

Mr Park - You get out of the way . He's dead today .

JK- stop! Listen to me!

Mr Park - I'll skin him alive !

Jk- ENOUGH! Do you want everyone to know what happened? Jimin , get inside now !

Jm- See he doesn't have any shame ! such arrogance , I'll kill him today .

(Mr Park raised his hand to slap jm, Jk stopped him)

Jk- I said ENOUGH . stop making a scene . Jimin , you go inside !

( Jimin goes inside the home )

Grandma- Jimin is innocent . That scoundrel deceived my poor baby.

Jk- will all of you shut up.....

Mr Park - No one deceived him . HE's not stupid , he knows what he is doing.

Jk- All of you Go inside now ! GO!

After some time at Jeon's house

Jk was having his lunch and Mrs jeon was with him. Soon they heard some noises coming from the park's house. They went to see what was happening.

Jk pov

When I heard noises from Jm house I thought something was off. When I reached there I saw uncle had slapped jimin....watching that I could not help but my insides burned with anger..How could he raise his hand on him.....

Mr Park - How can you ruin our family's name?

Hey uncle ! you gonna kill him or what. He didn't run away on purpose. Some idiot trapped him for money

Mr park - The reason can be anything. But he eloped didn't he? What do you expect me to do? Praise him?

Agreed it's a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes. You are not an epitome of virtue yourself.

Mr park - What did you say? That.....

Mrs Jeon- Jk, Move aside. Brother, stop it. He's an adult now. Jimin, come with me. Let him stay with me for a few days

Mr park (saw jm's phone lying on his bed) - bloody phones. They are the cause of all these problems(smashes mobile).

Jimin went with Mrs jeon and JK to their home.......

Jm's (left) and Jk's (right) house

Stay tuned.............................

Jikook Love story is just going to blossom now.............

Let's see how they realize their love for each other.................