Chapter 11 💖

Jimin was sitting in the lawn alone, when Mrs Jeon came and sat beside him.

Why are you sitting here dear? Why don't you go watch TV? Do you want something to munch?

Aunt ,you know how to make pizza , burger and french fries ( asked adorable while blinking his eye)

I don't know how to make them.

There's a very famous cafe near our college. They will sell all this. Can I go eat and come?

Oh no! If your Dad comes to know that you went out, he'll blow his top.

But how long am I confined to sitting at home?

A few more days dear. Your father will cool down by then. Let me get you something to munch.

Jimin sat there sulking...............

Later in evening in Guest room

JK entered the room slowly, He saw it was empty and was about to put the package on the table near bed.

Jm came from the washroom and saw Jk in the room and his eyes went wide as he was not expecting him. Reality hit him that he was in his favorite yellow pajamas.

Jk pov

I was about to put the package on the table and leave the room. There I saw Jimin in the cutest pajamas with his bare flushed face. How can someone look cute and sexy at the same time?

Jungkook ! Jungkook ! why are you here??????

Huh??? I cleared my throat feeling embarrassed as I was ogling at him shamelessly.

Hmm.. Actually Mom asked me to give you this package.

Oh Okay.(jm took that and opened)

Oh wow !!! Pizza that too from my favorite cafe...

Yes...

Okay thank you.

Jk left from there.

Jm pov

What the Hell why I felt that way.... Why was Jungkook staring at me intensely? I felt giddy. (Jm slapped his face) Shut up Jimin. How can you think like that??? Anyway let me first enjoy my pizza......................😋.