Chapter - 20💖

At sungwoon home

Jungkook and Hobi arrived at Sungwoog's home and about to enter they saw sungwoo going out

look Jungkook Mr Naive Is going somewhere .hobi said in a mocking way

Hey Sungwoon !! I heard you are marrying Jimin . Is that true ? Jungkook asked in a sweet tone........

(with a shy smile ) hmm yes jungkook ! Mom told me to .

Oh your Mom told you did she ? You have the glow of a dashing groom already ! Anyway, where are you headed ?

Mom told me to bring her some stuff .

Oh okay then you leave ! Is your mom home ?

Yes ! She is in the lawn .

Okay then , ride safe .Jungkook said with a kooky smile.

Can't you do anything properly? Where do you keep your brain while working ? And how long will you take to complete that work ? Who's going to do the rest of the work ? Quick make it fast . Sungwoon's mom lashed at her maids.

What is it Jungkook ? How come you are here?Sungwoon's mom who saw jungkook said

We came to meet sungwoon aunty . we're his friend's right?

Friends ? really ? This guy too ?

He is very close to him than me aunty junkook said while referring to Hobi

Yes ! Yes ! Very close up ! ( replied hobi giving his best sunshine smile )

I heard Sungwoon and Jimin are getting married .Looks like you have started preparations already !

Hmm yes ! Let's sit and talk, let's get inside . So what's your uncle up to ?

Oh , he is on cloud 9 ! He is busy raising loans for the wedding also .

What? Doesn't he have money for the wedding ?

What ? money? All his factories are on mortgage and he owes everyone in the business. Just the other day he borrowed 50,000 won from him (while signaling to Hobi) ask him

Yes Yes . He owes me .In fact I gave him another hundred won's on my way here ..

( Jungkook wanted to smack hobi's head for dragging out , and doing overaction than required what will happen if she starts doubting them )

But he promised one factory to us and a partnership.

He did , did he ? I'm sure once the wedding is done , he will give it sometime. It's better to owe your son-in-law than others right? Anyway money is not everything . here one day, gone the next . It's another thing that uncle never has any .But will you ever get a fairer person like Jimin?

Fair ? Is that fairer ?

Fairer ? oh no no he shines like a pearl. Everyone goes into a freeze when he walks into the club in his sexy outfit. Ask him. Jungkook said while pointing at Hobi

Yes yes. I also froze once.😅 

Are you telling me he wears those kinds of dresses and goes clubbing?🙄

It may sound rather forward to you but let me assure you that he's an absolute treat to watch. After all, pretty boys can only be appreciated when they show their charms. Right hobi?

Yes yes charms!😁

It's normal these days. Everything is modern, our Busan is also not village right.Said Jungkook as if he is not dropping the bombs intentionally while smirking internally enjoying her expression.

Hmm, does Jimin wake up early to do the household chores?

Ofcourse, if he wakes up, that's another thing that it never happen. But poor boy, by the time he watches movies, dramas it's past midnight everyday. How can he get up early after that, you tell me?

Does he know how to cook at least?😐asked sungwoo's mom with a done face and with a hint at least he knows that.

Of course. Jimin loves cooking. But his mother doesn't let him.

Why so?

A month ago, he left the gas switch on in the kitchen. The whole kitchen exploded. Her mom is lucky to be alive; she could've died.

(Sungwoon mom jaw dropped expression😲)

But he is an experimental cook. The way he cooks, even he cannot eat it. So he experiments on others. See he tried once(pointing hobi)

Yes, I tried.😅

How was that?

Over fried, burnt , under cooked. I ate it. I had no other option. But in my opinion the same people won't eat it.

You elderly people should eat such undercooked food, I hear it is good for old people like you.Jungkook said while looking at Sungwoon's mom

Ley his cooking skills be...Does he respect elders?

You'll be surprised to know how much he thinks of elders and their comforts. What with elders having nothing to do at home but watch TV, He thinks that they're better off living together in an old age home. What a mature thought at such a young age! Ask him What do you say?😄

He need not say anything anymore. I understood everything now.

You are right madam. Why must some stranger tell you all this? You will know all after the marriage. So, tell me madam, what gift are you going to give to the married couple?Hobi said as it is the most important thing to discuss now ....

Gift huh? Get out of here right now! Sungoon's mom burst at them😖

Of course, so much work for the marriage. We will take leave

Get out!😡

( After coming out jungkook and Hobi burst into laugh🤣🤣 , while recollecting Sungwoon's mom horrified expressed and gave high five each other on their success )

At park's house

Jimin,I have good news for you. You father is not at home I hope? Asked maid while looking around .

No!

Your wedding with Sungwoon got canceled.

Really? How?😃

"Jungkook got it canceled." said maid with winking eye😉

Is it true? How do you know?

I work at their house too. That's how I know. I came running all the way to tell you this news.

Jimin dances happily- Really? Thank you. Thank you !!

"What happened?" asked grandpa while seeing jimin dancing in joy

Jungkook hyung got sungwoon's marriage proposal canceled. Jimin answer with a happy face 😄

Really he did the right thing, said grandpa with a proud face .

He always liked jimin. I told you guyz he'd stop this wedding. Crazy fellow. He always liked him from childhood. Grandma said with her heart eyes looking at jimin

Jimin blushes happily thinking about jungkook🤭

_______________________________________________________

What do you people think Mr. Park will know the truth behind the cancelled marriage?

How will he react?

Will Jungkook realize his love for Jimin?