Chapter 9 💖

* Important chapter for whole story *

At Jeons home

Jimin was laying on Mrs Jeon's lap and crying his heart out on his foolishness.....

Jimin , stop crying dear...

I messed up , Aunty. Taemin threatened to die if I didn't go with him. I never imagined all this would happen.

Don't cry now . Remember this .Those who truly love you will never threaten you. Did you Know? I fell in love and married too. Our parents did not approve , so we ran away and got married. Our love was true. We had committed no wrong.so we came back to settle down here only .

(Jimin sat straight facing his aunt and asked with his curious eyes) Really??Didn't they say anything?

Of course , they said many things. But after seeing us happily together, Our elders changed their minds and accepted us .

But how did you know that Uncle really loved you?

He never made grand promises that he'll make me happy....or treat me like a queen . But I knew deep down He'd always be there for me . He never once said " I LOVE YOU ". But I knew he did .

But how ?

When someone really loves you they don't have to say it. You'll know how much they love you through the small things they do for you .

(After listening to his Aunt words Jimin Got a new perspective towards the definition of love 💕)

.......................See you in next chapter.....................

Let me know your opinion on Mrs jeon words in this chapter