Before I begin my story of how I ended up in this situation I should give you some background on my life and the world I live in.
The world I live in is much different from the old world we learned about in history. You see...in the year of 3002, planet Earth was destroyed. There was massive pollution and every type of natural disaster you could think of happened at one time causing massive destruction. In the year 3004 the people that lived (which was around 50,000 people on the entire planet) through all of that moved to a giant ship that floated through space until they could find life on another planet. Finally in the year 4035 they managed to find life on a planet named Cluton, which is my home planet. Anyways they managed to bring everyone to that planet. After 100 years they managed to repopulate the planet with over a million people. Although that sounds good, the "government" of planet Cluton decided that the population was increasing to fast so they managed to find a way to fix that. Instead of actually reproducing like normal human beings, they have to be created. So scientists found a way to create humans with dna. We're like normal human beings except we are created to be a certain way...how people wanted us. We are given certain abilities that we use as we grow up.
When we reach the age of 18 we are given certain job that we have to do until we die. Men mostly create humans and woman are given random jobs that their abilities match.

Now my creator wasn't a man. It was a woman. When my creator was 17 she rebelled against the government and created me. Before she left to go to her job she left me with her boyfriend.
Her name was Cea. Her boyfriends name is Rubert so of course she named me after him, Ruben.
Anyways, I have never actually met her because once you get taken to your job you leave your past life behind like it never exsisted. But Rubert treated me like his own. He created 20 humans after I was created but they all get taken away to live with other people. I of course stayed behind with Rubert because that was Cea's wishes. Rubert loved me and I loved him.
I had two friends. A female and a male. Their names were Reilly and Ermin. I met them in 4th grade and we had been inseparable ever since.
Now here I am standing next to 100 other people waiting for someone to call my name and leave my past life forever instead of being with Aiden...we both messed up but I should go back to 3 weeks ago.....