I finally finish packing my things and I sigh as I sit down on my bed.

"I still can't believe your leaving here. I'm going to miss you" Rubert stands in the doorway.

"I'll miss you too. It's going to be weird waking up in a different room and with someone else downstairs making me breakfast"

"Promise me you'll visit me as much as possible"

"I will."

Aiden comes in a knocks. "The...car is here whenever your ready"

I give him a nod and look at Rubert. He pulls me in for a hug and I feel his tears touching my neck.

"Oh, it'll be okay.." I release him. I stand up and up and grab my last duffle bag and walk downstairs. I go to Reilly and hug her tightly.

"Take care of yourself...okay? It'll get better I promise" I whisper and she nods.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" She asks and I nod. Aiden grabs my bag and takes it to the car.

"Can't believe I'll be 2 hours away from you guys" I let some tears fall.

"It'll be fine Rue...we'll see each other a lot. Like tomorrow to get your dress."

"That reminds me I only have 2 weeks to get a wedding together." I laugh.

"I'll help you on anything you need" she promises.

"Thank you" I hug her again.

"Ready to go?" Aiden asks. I nod and wave to them.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow" I tell them walking out the door holding Aidens hand. I look at Aiden and smile. I take a second to look at him. He's wearing a white dress shirt with the first 2 unbuttoned to partially show his chest. The sleeves are rolled up to his elbows and he's wearing dress pants with dress shoes. His hair is slicked back perfectly telling me he got off work and came here.

"You look nice today" I tell him.

"Thank you" he winks at me and I bite my lip. He scrunches his eyebrows together and kisses me. The kiss is quick and sweet and I laugh as we get in the car.

"Don't bite your lip, I can't take it" he warns.

"What does it do to you?" I questions.

"You don't want to know" he shakes his head.

"Maybe I do" I bite my lip and he groans. I just laugh and turn away to look out the window. I watch as the city I've grown up in passes by. I will be 2 hours away from everything I know and love and that kills me.