After we leave the building we get back in the car and start driving to god knows where.
"Are you hungry?" he asks and I turn my head.
"Yeah I guess." I look back out my window. The view is just hard to look away from.
"Theres a nice reseraunt just on the border of the city."
"Okay." i nod.
"You seem really distracted." he nudges me.
"Sorry. Just looks really cool. I've walked everywhere since I was like 8."
"Oh well...I understand. Before I joined the government it had been 7 years since I rode in a car."
"Its weird to think of you know...no one now rides cars that often but back then when people lived on Earth everyone did it everyday."
"How about after we eat we just drive around."
"Okay." I smile.

After dinner we get in the car and start driving aimlessly around.
"So Ruben..." Aiden says to breakthe silence.
"Yeah?"
"What job do you hope to get?"
"For Z day? I don't know hopefully something close by so I can see Rubert."
"You know...you could be a housewife."
"A what?" I laugh at the thought.
"You know, instead of having a job you could get married then you wouldn't need a job."
"But who would I marry?"
"Me of course."
"No. No. We barley know each other. Thats crazy."
"But wouldn't you do it so you didn't have to leave."
"That wouldn't be fair to my friends. They have to leave and i get to stay..."
"You seem to under estimate my powers Ms. Ruben." he winks.
"But I want it to be fair. I don't want to do something because I have you."
"I'm sure if it was someone else they would be on board."
"Thats not them. Not me."
"Come on Ruben!! Can't you just give in"
"Give in to what?" I almost shout. "Me. You know you want it."
"Oh my god!! Let me out." I yell.
"What? No!!" he yells back.
"Yes. If your going to sit here and try to force me into doing something I don't want to do then just stop. I don't want to continue this date or ever see you again."
"Okay. I'm sorry. I'll stop."
"Thank you. I didn't want to have to break up with before we even started dating."
"Well okay then...we have." he looks at his watch "2 and a half hours before I wanna take you to a certain place do what do you wanna do?"
"What is this place."
"Somewhere that I haven't taken anyone before. Its like my happy place and its only nice at dusk."
"What makes me so special?" I question.
"You're the only girl I have ever liked."
"Why is that?"
"Because a the other girls here just seem to be into themselves. You always question everything I say or do. They just see me and would do anything no matter what it was."
"So you like me because I question you?"
"That and your personality, the fact that you have morals. And to top it off you're cute."
"Well thanks. You're cute too." I blush lightly trying to hide it.
"I see you blushing." he laughs.