When I walk back in Rubert is on the phone.
"Thanks. She's here now." he says and sets the phone down.
"Hey" I whisper.
"I'm sorry."
"I'm sorry too." I look down at my hands and then back up at him. "I shouldn't have left...Reilly was saying how we don't have much time left so we should spend as much time together as possible."
"I know. I don't want to waste any time away from you." a dim smile appears across his lips. I stay silent and sit down next him. I glasp my hands together and look at him.
"3 weeks huh?" he says to break the silence.
"3 weeks." I nod.
"Its seems like a long time but its going to fly by and I'm going to hate the day you have to leave"
"Me too...did you even think about my offer?"
"Ruben..." he sighs.
"Rubert. It something that you should atleast think about. You shouldn't have to live by yourself for the rest of your life. I'm willing to create it for you so when I leave you'll have someone to keep you company."
"I can get a dog Rue"
"A dog?! Will a dog be able to take care of you in old age?"
"Thats what retirement is for"
"What about talking to someone...or having someone there for you?"
"I can make friends. Rue. Please, I don't want to have this conversation again."
"Again?"
"I had this same talk with Cea. She wouldn't listen to me no matter what. She almost got caught...more then once, I don't want that to happen to you. Just leave it be. Please Rue" he begs.
"Fine" I sigh. "If that's what you want. You can get a dog" I say defeated.
"Thank you. If it makes you feel better, I'll name it after to you. Rue. Would you like that?"
"If it makes you happy" I smile. My watch beeps, telling me its time to go to Juju practice.
"I gotta go. I need to practice. Our game is in 5 days. Those replacements need all the practice they can get."
"Bye Rue."
"Bye." I hug him and run outside. I begin my walk to go get Ermin and then Reilly.
Half way there I see a stray dog.
"Hi little guy. You must be hungry. Come with me." I pet him and then stand looking down at the dog. Something knocks into me.
"Oi" a male voice says and I turn to see who he is. Hes very cute, he has short black hair, bright blue eyes and his skin is pale, hes boney but it suits him. He looks around 23 maybe.
"I'm so sorry." I finally say after to long.
"Thats quite alright I suppose. What's your name?"
"Ruben but my friends...they call me Rue."
"Well Rue, my name is Aiden. Its lovely to meet you. I'll see you around then?"
"I hope so." I answer a little to eager.
"Is this...your dog."
"No. I just found him."
"Oh. Hes cute...are you going to keep him?"
"Maybe...my creator was talking about how he wanted a dog after I leave so..."
"Oh right...for Z day?"
"Yeah. Were pretty broken up about it."
"Thats understandable." he nods. "It'll all be okay though. You're gorgeous so you probably have spectacular abilities." he says making me blush.
"I just wish I knew what they were."
"You'll find out soon enough."
"I have to go...give my creator this dog."
"Alright. Well I'll see you."
"See you." I smile and he walks away. I turn around and go back to my house.
"Rubert?" I say when I walk in.
"Yeah?"
"I brought you something. Come here boy" I call the dog in.
"What is it?" Rubert comes in. "A dog?"
"You said you wanted one, here you go"
"Yeah but...nevermind. Thanks."
"What are you going to name him?"
"Rue I guess."
"Thats a girls name."
"I don't care. I want to name him after you so...Rue."
"Fine. I have to go." I walk outside.

The whole walk my mind is only set on that Aiden guy. He was really cute and I hope I see him again.

"Hey Rue." Ermin waves at me when I come to his porch.
"Hey. Ready to go?" I ask.
"Yeah...we're getting Reilly right?"
"Of course"
He comes down the stairs and we walk to Reilly's. I smile as the Aidens adorable face pops in to mh mind.
"Why are you so smiley?" Ermin asks.
"Nothing I just...met this guy" I shrug
"Oh really? Whats his name?"
"Aiden" I smile.
"Aidem? Do you mean Aiden Castle. One of the richest people in this city?"
"I didn't know that"
"Yeah well hes part of the government, so just...watch out. Aiden is a nice guy but you just never know."
"He seemed really sweet...how do you know who he is?"
"Zimmer use to be real close to him."
"What happened? Are they still close?"
"Not really. After Aiden joined the government, Zimmer really didn't want anything to do with him. Zimmer doesn't like the government."
"Oh...well how old is Aiden anyways?"
"I think hes like 21. When Zimmer and Aiden hung out he was young like...13 maybe. He joined the government when he turned 18 so he wouldn't have to create humans. I was young like 10 maybe."
"How old was Zimmer?"
"Like...26 or so."
"Why would Zimmer want to hang out with a 13 year old?"
"Zimmer doesn't really like the adults around here so he hung out with the younger kids. Now he doesn't hang out with anyone. He stays inside all the time. You know."
"Yeah..."
"So you like Aiden then?"
"Yeah. Hes cute." I push a strand of hair behind my ear.
"Do you want me to talk to him for you?"
"No, its fine. In 3 weeks I'll never see him again anyways" I shrug.
"You never know. You could end up working for him. People never know where they end up." he shrugs and I stay silent.
Finally we get to Reilly's house. Shes not outside like usual.
"Reilly?" I knock on the door. No answer.
"Hay?!" I call.
"She probably fell asleep. She does that a lot." Ermin points out and I nod. We go up stairs and about half way up I see a blood trail and I gasp. "Er...Ermin" I point to the floor and he gasps too. We follow the trail slowly and end up in Hay's room. Hay is lying on the floor, blood coming from a hole in his chest.
"HAY?!" I cry and fall to the floor next to his body. "Hayyy" I let out, tears falling heavily from my eyes. Ermins hand is on my shoulder and then he pulls me close to him.
"Hay! I'm home from Ren's" Reilly shouts from downstairs. I slowly get up and walk to the top of the stairs. "I have to get to Juju practice. Ruben and Ermin should be here soon." she calls.
I wipe my eyes and slowly walk downstairs.
"Reilly..." I sniff.
"Ruben? Whats wrong...why were you up stairs?"
"Hay..." I wipe my eyes.
"What about him? Why is there blood on your hands and clothes?" she asks. I stay silent and let tears fall down my cheeks. She runs up stairs and grabs my arms. "Rue?"
"Hay. Hes..he." I cry.
"He what?"
I turn around and point down the hall with my bloody hands.
I look like I murdered an entire town. She looks at me and then runs to his room. Theres silence, then a thud and crying. I come back to reality and walk back to the bedroom. Ermin is on the phone and Reilly is on her knees crying in front of the door. I drop down next her and cry with her.
"Ambulance will be here soon." Ermin says hanging up the phone and I nod.
"They did this!!" Reilly finally yells.
"What? Who?" I ask.
"The police man!! Hay...he-he saw him kill an innocent person and told him he would...tell." she cries.
"Oh." is all I can think to say.