Yesterday was a great day. I had the best date of my life...the only date of my life. Aiden and I have plans for next Friday, I just wish it wasn't 5 days away. As soon as I got home Reilly just wanted me to tell her every detail. She seemed pretty happy for a girl that just got of a funky situation. Rubert has just been on my ass now well since I woke up about making sure I'm perfect for "leaving him behind and never seeing him again" day. Or thats what he is calling it. Which is fine thats what it is. I hate that one day I will never see him again-that is unless I take Aiden up on his offer of becoming his house wife or whatever. I don't know how I feel about that yet. Its almost like geniuly purposing to someone which no ever does anymore because even if a girl got married to someone at 16 or something they still wouldn't be able to see their husband ever again after they reached 18 so no one ever sees the point it that. Unless you have a boyfriend in the government who could pull a few strings and get you a job in your area than you can get married and what not but thats only ever happened here one time. This couple way back when I was little were going to get married, well they did. The whole city gathered to watch it. It was the best wedding anyone had ever seen-the only wedding anyone had ever seen. The woman's name was Wionana and the mans name was Jaspen. He was in the government in some way and pull enough strings that she was able to be a third grade teacher...she was my teacher when I was in third grade. Mrs. W, but she didn't seem to happy then probably because her and Jaspen were going through some stuff, they were the cities first divorced couple because as I said before no one ever gets married anymore thus no one gets a divorce. But with the divorce Jaspen got Wionana sent to another city. No one ever saw her again which is pretty usual here. 
Anyways back to my thing. Rubert has been so hard on me. The only thing i ever have in the back of my mind is what if I did take Aiden up on his offer but what if we ended up like Jaspen and Wionana. I don't want to get married  and everyone makes a big deal out of it and then were only married for 2 years, get a divorce and am forced to leave my city behind. I rather just get it over with now instead of thinking I will spend my whole life with my family and then get taken away from me. 
"Rue!! Get down here. Time for breakfast" Rubert calls pulling me from my thought. I put a jacket it on and some sweats and run downstairs. When I get down there I see Aiden sitting next to Rubert and Reilly just chatting. 
"Aiden?" I ask and he looks over at me. 
"Hey Rue" he opens his arms for me and I move to him. He pulls me close to him, wrapping his arm around my torso. 
"What are you doing here?" I question. 
"I came to see you first off and second I was telling Rubert about the other option you have so you don'r have to leave." 
"Were you?" I ask wide eyed and look at Rubert. 
"I think its a good idea. You could just marry him as a favor. Instead of love because thats not apparent this early but maybe one day you could be in love. As for now just marry him to stay here"
"But what if you met another girl and fell in love with her and you wanted to marry her so you divorced me and I had to leave" I ask. He just laughs and hugs me tighter. 
"You're adorable Rue." 
"How? I'm being serious" 
"You think I'm just gunna find another girl. When I look at you I just...I don't know. I don't think it was a coincidence that we ran into each other."
I don't say anything and just reach over and grab a plate of toast and eggs.
"So will you?" he asks.
"I don't know Aiden...getting married this early, even as a favor." I shrug.
"I know but can you just think it over." he asks.
I may as well...it could be a good thing. I'd be apart of the best known couple in town. The first marriage in 10 years...I just wish he would purpose like how they did back on earth. The guy who make a big dinner and then in the middle of the dinner he wouls get down on what knee and present a ring. I would gasp as he says something like "i want to spend the rest of my life with you...will you marry me?" and then I would say yes of course and he put the ring on my finger. "Fine. I will marry you but on two conditions." I tell him. He nods waiting for me to tell them what they are. "You have to purpose to me, like how they did back then on Earth. Second you have to find a way to get Reilly to stay as well."
"You got it." he smiles.
He leans over and kisses my cheek.
"Don't do that in front of me." Rubert says sounding grossed out.
"What?" I ask laughing a bit as Aiden sits back.
"Kiss each other its gross."
"Sorry." I smile.
"Alright. I gotta go. I have to get my girl a ring." Aiden tells us. He kisses my lips softly and goes out the door.
"Well how cute." Rubert says annoyed.
"What?" I ask.
"Nothing, I just dont like the idea of you getting married because you love someone you just met."
"You didn't have a problem with it 5 minutes ago..."
"Thats when I thought you were getting married to stay here."
"I am. But I do kind of...love him. I mean one day I hope too but as for now...its to stay here."