Chapter 1- accident

Virat was angry to see Sai with a 7-year-old daughter after 8 years of the fateful accident. He was angry with her for making him suffer day and night thinking she left the world while she was leaving perfectly fit and fine. He was angry with her for snatching their son, risking his life and giving him grief. 

He was angry with his destiny to make him forced to marry Patralekha under family pressure to save her life. When he come to know about Sai having a daughter he was first shocked to the core, he clearly remembered the words of doctors saying that she can never bear a child.

First, he thought that Sai would get married again and have this girl with her new husband so he was hurt. But after calculating the age of the girl he comes to the conclusion that the little girl Savi is his daughter.

He gets more hurt and angry with Sai for keeping his daughter away from him. He was craving for his own offspring. He has seen her plea to find her father and Sai kept both of them away from each other.

He with the help of the law filed for custody of Savi and the court gave him her custody so Virat brought Savi to the Chavan Nivas soon. All the family members were shocked to know about Sai being alive and Savi being Virat's daughter.

Sai also comes with Savi to help her to settle into a new environment. Many family members were not happy seeing her as a few of them were angry with her for hiding the fact that she was alive and a few getting afraid of coming to a storm in their life. she occupied the guest room and stayed there as a guest only which hurt Virat again seeing her not even try to regain her rights in this house. He clearly told her that Vinayak is his and Patralekha's adopted son he doesn't have any relationship with Patralekha it's just for the family they even don't share the same room. 

The most insecure person was Patralekha. She thought that as Sai returned with a daughter so Virat will leave her and go back with Sai. She always flaunts in front of Sai that she is now Virat's wife.

Soon they all also come to know that his adopted son Vinu is actually his and Sai's son Vinayak. After knowing all this Pakhi confronted Sai in fear that Virat will leave her and move on with Sai and their two children. Sai in a bit of rage said "If I wanted Virat then I would have not stayed away from him, he didn't know I was alive but I knew where to find him. And now also I and Virat never divorced and nor 12 years of separation passed to nullify our marriage. Still, now I am his legal wife so if I want I can file a case against you being his illegal wife and throw you out of his life but I am not doing this because I am not interested. I am here only for my kids." and she left Chavan House again to stay in her friend's house

After listening to this, Virat got depressed and went out for a long drive. It was his habit to go for a drive when he was sad or depressed. What a destiny he has, he loves Sai and wants her back in his life but she doesn't want to be with him, and on the other side is Patralekha who entered in his life forcefully and clings to him. He is really frustrated with life.

He was unmindful of his anger, hurt, pain, and depression so forgot to keep concentration on the road. He was driving unmindfully without caring to notice the road as tears were flowing from his eyes continuously making his vision blur.

Suddenly a speedy truck hit his car and he couldn't control his car. Virat's car straight away fell into a river from a bridge. He didn't try to survive at all as he lost his wish to live after losing his love.