Honeymoon and jealous Patralekha

That night was very special for both Virat and Sai. Their minds, bodies, and souls became one again after a long time. They couldn't sleep that night after satisfying their physical needs, and they stayed with tangled limbs and legs, while Sai's dress remained torn in pieces and scattered at the foot of the bed.

In the morning, when the first rays of the sun kissed their faces, both of them felt blessed to have such amazing life partners. After a few hours of peaceful sleep, they finally woke up as their stomachs shouted for some food. When Sai saw the condition of her torn nightie, she said, 'What, Virat? You tore my designer nightie. I bought it just two days ago.' Virat smiled, 'Don't worry, I will buy you more such nighties and dresses for our honeymoon.'

Sai was surprised to hear about the honeymoon and said, 'Honeymoon?' Virat hugged her from behind and said, 'Yes, dear wifey. I want to spend a few days alone with you.' Her eyes showed a spark of happiness. They had never gone for a honeymoon as Kaku never allowed, and there were always problems in the Chavan House. But now, destiny had given her another chance to cherish moments with Virat, and she wanted to enjoy every bit of it. She smiled and said, 'Mr. Chavan, I want to go for an international vacation then.' Virat smiled, seeing her happiness, and said, 'As you say, my queen.'

When Virat and Sai entered home hand in hand, they came face to face with Patralekha, who went gaga seeing Virat and his smile. Then her eyes fell on Virat's neck and chest through the open upper buttons and saw Sai's nail marks and love bites. She became furious, looking towards their entwined hands as if she could separate them with her eyes.

At the lunch table, Mohit, Karishma, and Sunny all teased the couple for their romantic night out. There, Virat disclosed his honeymoon plan. The youngsters and Virat's parents became happy, but Bhavani became sad, eyeing Patralekha. She tried to stop them, but seeing Virat's determination, she had to give them permission.

Patralekha faced Sai in the kitchen and said, 'What the hell is this, Sai? What are you doing? Did you sleep with Virat last night? And now this honeymoon?'

Sai faced her and said, 'I am not answerable to you regarding what I do with my legal husband in private. How many times do I need to remind you that I am his legal wife, not you?' She didn't wait for Patralekha's reply and left the place, leaving a stunned Patralekha.

Soon, Virat surprised Sai with their honeymoon package in the Maldives, their first international trip together. He promised her to make it a dream come true for his lovely wife. Shivani and Karishma pulled Sai for shopping for their honeymoon. Virat also did secret shopping for his hot wife, whom he wanted to see in hot avatars during their Maldives vacation.

Virat and Sai's honeymoon in the Maldives unfolded like a romantic symphony, each day a new movement in the melody of their love.

Day 1: Arrival in Paradise

As they landed in Malé, the capital of the Maldives, a sense of anticipation filled the air. A private speedboat awaited them, whisking them away to their overwater bungalow at a luxurious resort. The crystal-clear waters beneath mirrored the excitement in their eyes.

Day 2: A Day in Island Bliss

They spent the second day exploring the resort's private island. The sandy beaches beckoned, and the couple indulged in a relaxing spa session with the rhythmic sounds of the ocean as their background music. As the day melted into a vibrant sunset, they enjoyed a private dinner on the beach, toes in the sand and hearts entwined.

Day 3: Underwater Wonders

A submarine adventure awaited them on the third day. Exploring the vibrant coral reefs and exotic marine life hand in hand, they marveled at the kaleidoscope of colors beneath the ocean's surface. The day concluded with a candlelit dinner on a deck over the water, surrounded by the gentle lull of the waves.

Day 4: Sunset Cruise and Stargazing

The couple embarked on a romantic sunset cruise, the golden hues of the sinking sun casting a warm glow on the horizon. As night fell, they reclined on a private yacht, stargazing in the clear Maldivian sky, creating constellations of their own.

Day 5: Cultural Excursion

Venturing beyond the resort, Virat and Sai explored local Maldivian culture. They visited nearby islands, interacted with locals, and tasted authentic Maldivian cuisine. The day ended with a moonlit walk along the beach, the soft sand beneath their feet echoing the rhythm of their hearts.

Day 6: Water Villas and Private Dinners

The couple indulged in the luxury of an overwater villa on the sixth day. With a private infinity pool and direct access to the ocean, they basked in seclusion. A candlelit dinner on their villa terrace provided a perfect finale to this intimate escape.

Day 7: Departure with Promises

On their final day, Virat and Sai took a seaplane tour, capturing aerial views of the mesmerizing atolls and turquoise waters. Back at the resort, they relished their last moments, promising to return to this haven of love. The chapter closed with a heartfelt farewell to the Maldives, a place where their love story had been etched into the very fabric of the islands.

As they boarded the plane back home, the Maldivian breeze whispered tales of their romance, carrying with it the essence of a love that had blossomed in paradise. He promised to take her on a vacation every year."