Chapter 4- Coming close again

After joining back his duties Virat became too busy to understand his promoted position, new responsibilities, teams, teammates, cases and all. It kept him busy for a few days. He got a high-profile case and solved it with his team after 15 days and got lots of praise.

After this professional success, he thought to give more time to his wife and wanted to spend some romantic time with his lovely beautiful wife. So Virat becomes romantic and pulls Sai for some intimate moments. Sai gave a few lame excuses and destroyed those moments before it went too far. Sai couldn't give him a reason for his illness anymore and was feeling confused. She wanted to be with her love but at the same time, she was hesitant because of the past 8 years and Virat's memory loss.

It was one such day when Sai gave Virat the lame excuse of making tea for everyone at 9 pm and ran to the kitchen from Virat's arms leaving a romantic and aroused Virat behind making him irritated. Ashwini had been observing all these for a few days. That day she stood near Sai and asked in a soft voice "What happened Bada? Why are you restless for a few days? Why are you running away from Godu?"

Sai looked towards the woman she considered as mother and said "O Aai I was hesitant to become intimate with Virat because of our 8 years of separation, his marriage with Patralekha and his marriage during this time, and lastly his memory loss. What will he think after getting back his memory?"

Ashwini put a hand on Sai's head and said "You and God never get divorced and it's not 12 years of separation so you are Virat's legal wife. Remember you yourself told it in front of all in the hospital?" Sai nodded her head affirmatively and Ashwini continued "You both are parents of two kids Vinayak and Savi. before his accident, he was pursuing you and confessed multiple times that he loves you. It's another thing that you never admitted or let him show it." Sai hurriedly stopped Ashwini and said, "Aai I was angry how could he allow Pakhi didi to come near him."

Ashwini smiled "Are you still angry with my Godu Bada?" Sai nodded her head negatively. Ashwini again asked, "Don't you love him now?" Sai blushed and lowered her face. Ashwini pulled Sai's face with her fingers and said "Don't you realize how much my son loves you?" Sai smiled shyly and Ashwini laughed. She said "Do me a favor, take my son out for a romantic dinner. Pamper him, give both of you a good time, and don't come back soon."

Sai ran to her room and couldn't find Virat there. She knows he is irritated with her behavior but she is all set to make it up to him, to her, to them, and to their love. She got ready in Virat's favorite midnight blue sharee and cream blouse. The deep color sharee complemented her fair skin perfectly, she applied some makeup and bold red lipstick knowing very well that this bold red lipstick on her lips was Virat's turn-on. She kept her accessories minimal, some diamond jewelry all gifted by Virat.

After getting ready she went to the terrace where she knew she would find Virat. Virat was seated here with Sunny and Mohit. Sunny was saying something facing towards the terrace door suddenly he stopped and said "tu tou geya Virat!!" virat surprisingly said "What?" without saying anything Sunny turned Virat's face towards the door. Virat's face remains open seeing Sai like that. Mohit told "Dada aj tou Bahini kamal Dhamal lag rahi hay. Apka ka tou latary lag gaya." Sunny said "Ja beta Viru maze kar."

Sai with her fingers called Virat towards her and he in a trace walked towards her. When Virat touched Sai to ensure himself that he was not hallucinating Sai said "Sunny Bhaiya, Mohit Bhaiya I am borrowing Virat for tonight." they shouted "sure Bahini." Sai said "Let's go baby"

Sai took Virat out for a romantic dinner in their favorite restaurant. She requested the manager to make some special arrangements and he did a marvelous job in decorating a corner table in the open longue. The whole place was decorated with fairy lights, scented candles and a big banner saying Love you Virat.

Virat was touched by his wife's gesture. They enjoyed their dinner and also danced to some romantic tunes. After dinner when they came out from the restaurant Sai took her place behind the wheel surprising Virat and stopped in front of a five-star hotel. He surprisingly noticed she even packed an overnight bag for them. As she said their name in the reception the receptionist handed them the key of a honeymoon suit. Virat really never thought that his shy baiko could plan such a romantic surprise for him.

When they entered inside the suit it was decorated beautifully with orchids, candles and rose petals. While Virat was enjoying the ambience Sai disappeared inside the washroom. Virat's traces broke with the sound of water. He found some dress from the bag and changed into casual track pants leaving his well-toned upper body bare.

After some time Sai came out of the washroom wearing a short net strappy nighty that ended in her thighs. Both of them looked at each other in awe. Virat was the first one to come out of it and said "Are you planning to kill me, Mrs. Chavan?" Sai smiled and came near him. She traced his face with her fingers seductively.

Virat was already aroused seeing Sai in such avatars. Now the ambience, Sai's revealing dress and seductive touch he couldn't take it anymore and pulled her in the decorated bed for a long romantic night.