1_2. Paranoia

Hades 2.

Hope POV.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HE NEVER EXISTED ? HE WAS MY HUSBAND! " my voice echoed in the mental hospital ! it wasn't new for the mental hospital's employees , every therapy session with me would end in these deafening screams !

No matter how hard Dr.Kim tried to make me forget about Hades or as she said my imaginary husband , it was in vain .

They kept me in a white room with white furniture. This view would drive anyone crazy. The doctor diagnosed me as a paranoid schizophrenic , which meant I couldn't understand the difference between reality and delusions.

 The doctor diagnosed me as a paranoid schizophrenic , which meant I couldn't understand the difference between reality and delusions

Alex and Nichole, my lovely nurses , hurried into the room to control me, the same story . they would try to calm me down and when I kicked them they would force me to sleep with their medicine ! That sharp injection landing on my skin was the first sign of a deep and peaceful sleep. Where I could dream about Hades.

But today Alex came to me alone "Alex look !" I showed her the scar on my stomach "look ! Tom did this to me, if it was all my imagination then what is it?"

Alex grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear "pretend!" she couldn't finish her sentences because Nichole walked in with the injection in her hand ,

"what happened? Is she stable ?" Nichole was in shock because it was the very first time in one year that I didn't break anything or anyones bone.

The main reason was Alex's words ! pretend ? what does it mean ?

"I think she is improving ! look at her ,she is stable without any medicine ."Alex pushed Nichole out and locked the door on me.

The thought of what she said didnt leave me the whole night , so it wasn't my fantasies? I jumped to check my ankle, as I remembered it was broken before so this pain that spreaded all over my leg was a confirmation! I checked my wrist too! It has a painful movement too.

I'm not crazy , but why do they try to make me look like that ?

It was early in the morning, when Nichole entered my room "Dr.Kim wants to see you!" I could see the injection in her hand , she was scared of me because last time she tried to give me the pills I bit her hand.

"Ok!" I followed her to Dr.Kim's room,"Morning Miss Green, come in!" The room was so big and had a big red sofa in the middle, that was where I had to lay and listen to her bullshits !

"Today you can come sit here!" She pulled her own chair for me. It was the very first time that she let me get close to her desk , there must be a reason behind her kindness.

I sat there silently , there must be a new show for me, "Nichole told me that you were stable after our session ! It was a good improvement. I'm so proud of you!" She was shocked about my behavior because she knew better than anyone else what she did in the therapy session !