3_2. Olfactory

Hope POV.

The breakfast table was bigger than I expected it tobe , all kinds of food could be found and a lot of people were sitting around the table , they must be the guests who couldn't leave because of the rain. all of them were looking at me with their judging faces. No wonder , they were at my wedding party and now they must be surprised to see me in Hades' wedding with someone else. Plus my squad was standing behind me , that must be a funny scene to watch.

Kyros waved at me "Here Hope , come here!" he pointed to the seat beside of him , meanwhile

Noah pulled the chair beside Hades "Hope , come sit here!" They really want to make me talk to Hades , but I didn't want to make another scene for the people to judge since Elima was sitting right next to him . Bride on his left side and his ex wife on the right ! no way.

To save myself from embarrassment , I walked to Kyros and sat beside him. "I want to sit near my doctor!" I felt bad about rejecting Noah's offer in front of everyone but he should stop pushing me like that, "Morning Hope!" said Mr.King who was sitting beside Kyros and at the top of the table , "what an unexpected surprise to see you here Hope!" Kate added.

"Sorry if I ruined your plans Kate!" My smirk made her uncomfortable. "Everyone enjoy your breakfast." Daddy King and Kate started eating his breakfast without looking at me. I noticed how Elima was avoiding eye contact with me too. Coward people.

"So youre the legendary Hope!" Kyros' whisper made me laugh "I'm so far from being a legend ! Believe me" he put an extra piece of cheese on my plate , "I want to hear your side of the story too" I giggled at his gentle action "yeah you shouldn't trust Mr. King , he isn't trustworthy!" I said that loud enough for daddy King to hear me.

"So can we eat lunch together and talk about it?" he winked at me. It was the weirdest feeling to talk with someone with the same appearance as Hades but as a total gentleman .

"Achoooooo!' I sneezed loudly ! standing under the rain did the job perfectly , I caught a cold already. the sound of Hades groaning disturbed me , I looked at the side of the table ! he was holding his head. Did I shoot him with my sneezes?

"Wolfie, are you ok !" Kate rushed to him and massaged his shoulders. But Elima didn't dare to touch him in front of me. Good ! at least she knew what she did. Everyone was looking at Hades' painful state when he suddenly raised his head and straight up stared at me, my heart missed a beat . "where is your ring?"

Wait did he remember me! I unconsciously looked at my fingers , I bet someone stole my ring at that hospital. "wh..what ring?" I stuttered . He massaged his temples. "I think I just remembered your wedding , where is your husband?' his question sounded like a joke to me, I could feel the guests struggle to hide their laughter.

"Oh, I got a divorce!" I had a bittersweet smile , he still had a questionable face so I made a scenario in my head "well, he was a loser , who needs a coward like him , right?"

"Hope!" Mr. King and Sam yelled my name in a warning tune. I just shrugged . "Thats the truth !" I could say whatever I wanted to. "Sorry to hear that !" Hades felt guilty for what he just said .

Only Kyros was laughing at the view , so I glared at him.

"Can we go shopping together!" Kyros suggested , but I declined his request, "Sorry but we have to go after breakfast!" I looked at Sam who was sitting in front of me with an angry face. "Right Sam?"

"Hope, stay for our wedding !" Elima finally talked to me. What a brave girl! but before I got the chance to speak Hades stated "The priest left , because he had something to do and he won't come back until next week"