2_2.Amnesia

Hope POV.

“Do something Hope!” Jessica pushed me forward, but I froze in my place. I couldn't distinguish reality from my illusion .

“Hades King, do you take Elima King to be your wedded wife to live together in marriage?”  The priest read the wedding sermon for Hades.

“Damn you Hope I brought you here to stop him!” Noah yelled and grabbed my shoulders, shaking me “come on Hope!” I burst into laughter “Hahaha~ Hades … and Elima?” No, it's not real, I want to wake up !I walked down the stairs.

“Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her so long as you both shall live?” The voice started to bother me , I didn't want to hear his voice because it was too real for me to deceive myself,  especially if I heard the voice that would come after this long speech , Hades’ voice . how could I say he wouldn't cheat on me if I hear him saying I DO to another girl !

But instead of his voice the thunder storm sound with the crowd screams could be heard , the rain was bucketing down. The hell was in front of me , The border between the sky and the sea was unrecognizable. In a second I was dripping wet.

“Hope , talk to him , please” Emily was following me but I didn't stop. It was hard to walk due to the heavy rain and strong wind but , nothing could stop me until Samael blocked my way . 

“HE DOESN'T REMEMBER YOU!” His shouting scared me , I looked up at his eyes and gave him a what do you mean face. “I already see how he forgot about me!” 

“No you don't get it , he lost his memory ! he doesn't remember any of us!” Sam bent in my level , he was completely wet too. “Hope , get back there! Look , they stopped the wedding. You have a chance ! they used your mental health to get your divorce , he doesn't even know about your marriage.”

My tears disappeared in the rain, “A strong woman could do that Sam! But that's not me, He never let me be that woman” 

His silence was enough to know that he agreed with me.  I walked passed him but after two steps a familiar voice stopped me.

“Hope!” Said Liam King , also known as daddy King. 

Dr.Kim if you want to wake me up in the end , do it now ! I talked to myself and turned around to face him , the rain blocked my view , I couldn't see clearly but his warm smile gave me a moment of peace. 

“Get in ! all of you, hurry” he guided everyone in the building but I didn't move , all these events were too much for me. I need someone to wake me up. But instead of waking me , Samael picked me up and ran in the house.

I hugged him and nuzzled my head into his embrace , we were all in Mr.King’s room but I didn't want to let Samael go. “Put her on the sofa!” Mr.King ordered and Sam immediately threw me down. Thats so I like him.

“What a surprise , I didn't know you guys were coming today. But you can't leave  , this monsoon rain is no joke , it even canceled the wedding….” I stared at the ceiling , the last thing I wanted to hear was the story of Hades' wedding. And he noticed.

“Master , she could help him remember everything ! Remember us ! That's what you want too , right?” Noah was never this angry and nervous; his voice was shaking.

“Could you all rest in your rooms so I can talk with Hope!” Mr.King opened the door and called for his maid “Melani , please give them the best rooms we have . they came a long way.” Jessica patted my shoulder and whispered “don't give up!” 

I stayed emotionless, when everyone left the room and Mr.King sat in front of me. “Daughter?” He called for me , am I still his daughter ? when I did not respond to him he held my hands. “I'm sorry Hope, I thought that's the best for you too, I divorced you so you could be free, but what your parents did was unpredictable !” I pulled away from his grip, but he continued his explanations  “look, Hades forgot about you and all the things he did for you , he became a mafia for you and now he is a totally different person ! I can't risk his life again , It was the best for the both of you”