10-2. It always ends with a dance!

Hope POV.

I don't know how long I cried in Kyros embrace but when I looked up there was no trace of Hades or Sam . The weather was dark too.

"Are you better?" he asked with his gentle tune. I nodded my head but my eyes were on the doorway where Hades was standing the last time I saw him.

"He left ..." As soon as I heard those words I jumped in my place and hurried to the door , he let me hug Kyros like that and left me ? That's not a good sign ! He wouldn't let this happen unless he gave up on me.

"Hades !' I called for him but he wasn't in the house. I looked at my father and Kate who were still tied to their chairs in the middle of the living room. My dad looked at me with pleading eyes but I went straight to Kate "where is Hades? Did you see him?"

I opened the tape from her lips to listen to her bullshit "leave my wolfy alone ! he finally made the right decision and left you didn't he ?" I sighed and walked away but she continued "you don't even deserve to be a mother!" spot welding point , I turned around and greeted her with a punch right on her nose.

Her nosebleed didn't stop her from telling her stories "everything was good when you were gone , I hope you die!" I kicked her chair and watched her fall on her back , that was the only way she finally shut up.

"Dad , for once do something right and tell me. Where is Hades?" Dad didn't utter a word even after I pulled the tape from his mouth .

"What? Do you need mom's permission ?" I mocked him but didnt work on him, he chose silence , he must be scared of mom.

"Hope!" Kyros hugged me from behind "if he left you can come with me" I looked at him wondering what he was actually saying. He caressed my chin "we wanted to leave for Italy remember? I have three cousins there . they will be happy to meet you."

"NO ! no you don't get it , I have to find him .." he cut my words again "I know it's not a good idea for you to live with four strangers but there is a girl too , Nina ! I'm sure you two can get along... please Hope let's go, we don't have much time."

Hades POV.

The sunset is more beautiful when you're on the beach , it looked like a color pallet , friendly to eyes and heart , now I can understand why Hope loves the sea so much , it gives the warm feeling just like her , I guess if you love someone enough you will find yourself loving whatever she loves as well.

The footsteps behind me suddenly stopped , maybe Sam was finally tired of following me like a ghost.

"Why did you let her be with him?" he asked me in a disappointed tune , he must think I'm crazy to let my wife stay with my cousin. I continued my walk along the sea , the fresh air helped me manage my anger and frustration .

"If you feel like you're losing a battle what would you do Sam?" I was waiting for his response. I knew he was smarter than anyone I know.

"Change my strategy (?)" he replied doubtfully , "Bingo" I continued my journey by the sea side , after a few steps Sam realized my intention.

"But this way ? You're leaving? That's your new strategy ?" he is for sure the smartest man I ever worked with. "Take care of her Sam."

"Nonono , you can't leave like this ! Your love is the legendary story people talk about you fighting with your own body and mind to have her ! you can't end it like this."' he stepped in front of me and blocked my way.

Damn he is so tall , now I can understand what the people around me felt like when they faced me!

"I couldn't protect her Sam!" I looked up to the sky to hide my teary eyes from him but his eyes were teary too. Only a girl like Hope can make two giant men cry.