6_2. Dictator

Hades POV.

Flashback:

"I'm a fish !"

Hope said in the wedding video that Noah found for me , "haha , how cute ! She is my fish! If she is finally mine, where was she for a year ? Why didn't I remember her ?" It was a weird feeling to watch my own wedding when I barely remember it , my heart was beating fast . I wanted to raise my hand and grab her from the monitor , the important part was that she is mine ! only mine.

"Maybe because of your baby..." Jessica did not dare to finish her sentences because I fell from my chair and sat on the ground with the sharp pain that I was familiar with already . I could remember everything again , but this time I used all the power I had over my own brain to keep the memories .

"I lost my son! I couldn't protect my family, " I murmured. The mourning for the baby that was never born drove me crazy. My body couldn't get along with losing my baby or more importantly Hope's baby .

I experienced the same attack I had each time I remembered Hope . I was fighting my own body to not forget her, and my son . She was pregnant and she didn't know about it. I wanted to tell her once she changed  her mind , she would abort it because she believed I was a scary father. Now I know she was right , I let that bitch Marto take my family.

"Ares sent Marto's dead body with Noah ! he got your revenge, you should go get your wife before..." Sam didn't finish his sentences. I was satisfied to hear that Marto was dead. Each moment that Marto lived was a disrespect to me. He took my family and my company but I couldn't do anything.

Now I'm back!

"Before what? Where was she for a year ! How could I marry Elima when I have a wife ! How did you let her live with Kay?" I obviously had so many questions and they looked happy to answer them . After Jayson and Tom I couldn't trust anyone but these people here helped me when I couldn't even remember them.

"Hope was injured even worse than you , when your father realised that you can't remember her , he decided to bring you here ! On this island." I didn't like what Noah was explaining but I nodded my head and I was taking notes in my mind.

1.Father lied.

"Hope parents send her to the mental Hospital , I tried to protect her but I couldn't !" I clenched my teeth together  , a new list of enemies that includes my own father and now her parents. How dare they treat my wife like a crazy woman!

2. Henry and Rose hurt my wife.

"Your father used her mental health as a reason to get your divorce!" Jessica shot the last shot ! I grabbed Sam's collar "she got divorce? What were you doing !" I glared at the rest of them and shouted "ALL OF YOU!"

3.Father got her DIVORCE!

I walked to the door , "let's get my wife back first! I want her" Emily jumped out of the room first , she must be nervous to face me. All of them walked out but Sam stayed in , I checked on him and he mumbled while looking down "I have to tell you something!"

I walked back to the room because he seemed to need some private time with me , but Noah and Jessica's reaction made me even more curious .

"No SAM! Don't tell him! " Noah pleaded and Jessica added "he will kill her Sam , dont !"  , I closed the door to shut them.

I remember dad's conversation with Hope , he told her I would kill her too ! What did my naughty wife do ! I kind of like a reunion with a punishment.

"I think you should know that she was making out with Kyros !" I punched his nose as hard as I could , he was on the ground and growled in pain.