4

Sana opened her eyes and stretched her arms. Her eyes widened when she realized something. "Ooohh shit! I'm late!" She yelled loudly.

She quickly jumped out of the bed and rushed to the bathroom.

After a minutes, she came out with towel around her body. Sexy.

She goes to her closet and picked the clothes. Afterwards, she combed her hair and tucked it behind her ears.

She then go to the infront of the mirror to check herself out. Feeling satisfied, she smiled and went downstairs.

"Good morning, sweetie. Sit down here." Her dad gestures his hand to the chair on his side.

"No, dad! I'm going to be late now. I will just buy some foods when I arrived there. Bye!" Sana ran to the door to leave.

"Okay. Bye, sweetie. Be careful!" Her mom shout.

She didn't have time to mind it because she is too late now for her first class.

She ran and ran until she reached the gate of her school. Her face was sweating and she was panting.

She walked to her class nervously. Her steps are slow.

She sneakily walked inside to not be noticed by her professor. But before she could sit down, her professor already noticed her.

"Miss Minatozaki, you're late again." Mr. Lee scolded her.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Lee." She pressed her lips together as she shows a peace sign.

Mr. Lee just shook his head and just proceed on what he's doing.

"Hello, Nay!" Sana hugged Nayeon.

Nayeon just scoffed at her, "Why are you late, Miss Minatozaki Sana?" She raised her eyebrows.

Sana just hit her arms not so strong. "Ouch." Nayeon acting so hurt making Sana laughed.

"You're a drama queen. It's not that strong." She rolled her eyes.

Mr. Lee noticed them and scolded them making them stop bickering with each other.

Skip time>>

It's already afternoon, Sana was packing her things in her bag when Nayeon called her.

"Sana-yah!"

She turned to her, "Yes?" She said as she looked at her.

"Let's go home together." Nayeon offered.

"No worries, Nay. I can manage. I don't want to disturb you." Sana smiled to her.

"Are you sure though you don't want me to accompany you?" Nayeon asked hopefully wanting Sana to agree.

Sana smiled, nodding to her. Then after that, they hugged and bid goodbye to each other.

Now, Sana was alone walking the sidewalk and the sun was setting already. She was startled when someone grab her hand and drag her to the wall.

"Ahh!" Sana yelled loudly.

The drunk man just laughed and cupped her mouth with his hand to muffle her voice.

"Shh, miss beautiful. Let me just have you for a moment." He said while sniffing her scents.

Sana can smell the man's breath on her neck. She puked at the smell. She tried to get away from the man but he grabbed her both hands and pinned it above her head.

"Ahhh! P-please let me go! Someone help me!" She yelled because the man started to touch her legs. The man smirked when he thought that no one will help her.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was driving his car when he heard a girl screaming.

He furrowed his eyebrows and get off from his car. He walked and walked when he saw the man was pinning the girl to the wall.

Before the man could kiss the girl, he already managed to throw a high kick to the man's head making the man fall down.

When the drunk man was already unconscious, Taehyung looked at the girl who was just sobbing silently at the corner, looking down at her hands.

"Miss." Taehyung said deeply as he approached the girl.

"Don't touch me, please, I'm begging you.." she still looking down, still traumatized of what happened.

Taehyung just tsked and smirked, "I'm not going to rape you. If I want, then it already happened earlier."

When the girl looked up, Taehyung was surprised and can't even get off his eyes off her, already mesmerized by her beauty. His heart beats fast by just looking at her.

Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts and asked, "Are you okay? He didn't touched you, did he?"

Sana shook her head, can't be able to speak because of overwhelming feeling she's feeling. Maybe because of what happened earlier, no. It's because of the handsome man infront of her with the two buttons opened on his shirt making Sana drool at his exposed chest.

Taehyung smirked when he realized that Sana was staring at his chest. I think it will not be hard for me to have you, baby girl. He thought in his head. Already imagining what he would do to her when they are together. I hope so.

"I'm Kim Taehyung." He offered his veiny hand to her.

Sana just stared at it and when she looked up, she felt her cheeks heated up because he was too close to her. Stop it, Sana! She scolded herself mentally. But he, being too close to her can make her heart pounded hard against her chest.

"I'm Sana. Minatozaki Sana."