12

After the heart to heart proposal, Taehyung decided to let Sana live with him since he insist that she shouldn't live by herself.

Sana faithfully agreed to him immediately. No time to say no, but her heart did say yes to him, always.

Taehyung accompanied Sana to her house to ready packed all her things to move with him in his mansion.

They arrived in the Kim's property and Taehyung open the door for her to leave the car.

Sana was just standing, awe. Taehyung came behind her and wrap his arms around her waist tightly. "This mansion is ours and for our future family." He kissed her hair and Sana felt her cheeks heat because of what he said. She smiled warmly at him and he pecked her lips swiftly before guiding her inside the mansion.

The maids and the bodyguards bowed at them when they reach the living room.

The interior designs are so elegant, the hanging chandeliers and the overall, can be identified as the domain of the known superior to artistry.  The artifacts on the glass-like compressed on the wall, transcending the masterpiece of its creation.

"Master, madam, we are about to prepare a lascivious cuisine for you." The maid welcomed them on counterpart of the mid-hall.

Taehyung just nod and Sana smiled at her and said, "Thank you,"

"We have so much time to prepare for it, doesn't we? Plus, I know you're already tired, love. Let's walk upstairs."

Taehyung guided Sana upstairs while the maids following them as they carry the baggages.

Once they reached the room, Taehyung shut the door behind him while Sana sat on the bed. He took off his coat and unbutton one of his shirt's button as he sat beside her.

Sana looked around, scanning the room. She can see the black interior wall and the ceilings, the room is surprisingly organized and clean for a man.

"Sana.." he called lowly.

Sana didn't noticed that Taehyung are already close to her so as she turned around, their lips touched. For a second, Sana was shocked but as she is going to pull apart, Taehyung deepened the kiss. He put his hand on the back of her head as he pulls her closer to his body. Sana moans softly as Taehyung bit her lower lip, he manages to slip his tongue inside her mouth. They fight for dominance but in the end, Taehyung win as he's skillfully and expertly kissing her. Like a cherry kiss, his lips are starting to reddened due to Sana's lipstick.

But as Taehyung is going to slip his hand inside her shirt, a knock was heard on the door.

"Master, madam, the diner is ready."

Sana was the one to broke the kiss and pant heavily as she catches her breath from the intense make out session. Taehyung pant heavily, lipsticks are scattered on his lips as he put his forehead against hers.

"Uh-ahmm... maybe we should get ready to be downstairs. "

"Okay.. let's go." He shyly said.