9

"So, how it is between you and this girl, Taehyung?" Jhope asked smirking.

"Is there something new that we should know huh?" Jimin said as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"I proposed to her ... But..." Taehyung sighed as he was hesitating.

"She didn't accept it?" Namjoon asked.

"Maybe she needs time and space?" Yoongi said.

"No, guys.. just let me explain okay? I confessed to her first then I asked her to marry me.. she didn't speak after that, so I just tell her that I'll wait for her answer anytime.."

"Why you gotta be so fast, dude?" Jungkook make fun of his stressed hyung.

"I just want her for myself and.. I don't like seeing her with other guys out there.. I really love her" Taehyung said.

"Okay, okay. I understand that. But why in the world you would just asked her to marry you in the middle out of nowhere?" Jin said seriously.

"What if you make a grand proposal for her?" Jhope suggest.

"That's a good idea of you man." Namjoon chimed.

"Me and Jin hyung will be in charge of food." Jungkook said as Jin nodded to the younger one.

"I will search for a place.." Namjoon said.

"And the rest of us will do the rest.." Jimin said as he put his hand to his pocket.

"So it's final?" Namjoon said.

"Of course.. and thank you for all of your support.. I really appreciate it.." Taehyung said as he pressed his hands together.

"We got your back, bro." Jhope said as he patted Taehyung's back.

"Just tell us what's bothering you, Taehyung. We're always here.." Namjoon said assuringly as he smiled.

They all do a brother hug as they encircled Taehyung in the center.