10

Sana was humming to a song named "I want to know what love is" by Foreigner. She can really relate to it perhaps to her current situation right in.

I wanna know what love is
I want you to show me
I wanna feel what love is
I know you can show me (hey)

Gotta take a little time
Little time to look around me
I've got nowhere left to hide
Looks like love has finally found me

She smiled at the last sentence lyrics. I want to know how much you love me. I know you can show it to me. And I can feel it.

She's smiling ear to ear because of her unending thoughts inside her mind. She's still in her reverie when a phone ring snapped her out of her subconscious self.

"Hello?" The deep voice that Sana love so much called.

"Ye, why?" She smiled sweetly to a direction, imagining of Taehyung's image inside her mind.

"Are you free later?" The voice was pleading.

"Okay. What time?"

"8pm sharp. Wear a dress. I'll pick you up beforehand."

"Okay, Mr. Kim Taehyung."

"See you soon, Mrs. Kim Sana." He played along which Sana just giggled at.

Her cheeks blushed at the thought of his surname is perfectly fit on her name. Me? Kim Sana? That's what I wish too. And it's gonna happen soon.

They bid their goodbyes to each other, smiling endlessly as if they're actual face to face with each other.

Time skip>>>>

A car horn was heard and Sana opened her window and saw Taehyung waving his hand through the opened window of his car.

Sana smiled down to him and checked herself out in the mirror for the last time. Perfect. She whispered and take her handbag to her arm and went downstairs.

She opened the door just to be welcomed by Taehyung's warm hug to her waist.

He sweetly kissed the girl's cheeks, earning a shy blush from Sana.

"You look so pretty tonight, dear." Taehyung complimented as he break the hug.

Taehyung just looked lovingly at the girl infront of him. The girl he loves the most.

Sana's knees feel weak because of how passionate the look of the man's eyes in her dress, as in her whole figure.

"You looked so handsome too, as usual." They laughed.

"So, let's go?" Taehyung offered his hand to her as he smiled ear to ear.

Sana gladly accepted his hand and walked with him to his car.