6

Since that night--- their first encounter, they'd start to text each other. Taehyung would always intiate to ask Sana to go out for some movie night date, go to see stars in the middle of the dark abyss, would always hold her hand like he won't let ever go of it, wrapped his arm around her waist like it is his own--- infact, those many Taehyung's actions can make Sana wonder about many things.

Well, she's in fact-- already falling for him-- stage like that. Everytime Taehyung would make funny faces-- which almost laughable for her when ever she's sad, but he never even know how it flutters her heart.

Every morning, he would always wait for her outside to drive her to school, and other way around.

Everytime, a boys would ask her out--- she'd will decline them. She always tell them that her heart was already taken, but Taehyung never do any single thing about it--- her feelings. Which is she's wrong about. Because Taehyung is the one who fall in love first but she fell deeper for him, which is still unknown for Taehyung. They both are still in-denial, but their bodies would do the opposite.

But Sana couldn't go any wrong about how she see and interpret Taehyung's eyes whenever he's staring at her--- it was different, the way he looks her. It's pure lust, obsession, and the thing called love. But sometimes, she would always  think that she's just assuming things and Taehyung just only treat her like a friend.

This all happened in just a whole month of them getting to know each other's about in life-- except for Taehyung's darkest secret that he's trying to hide behind his outer persona.

They are currently laying above his car's roof--- stargazing the beauty of the night sky. The moon's light were big and bright, the air were cold but for Sana, it's only nothing compared to Taehyung's warmth around her body.

She was laying her head above his hard chest, because of it--- she can feel his heart was beating so fast especially when he looks directly into her eyes--like he's telling something that he couldn't tell and express.

"Sana..." He whispered deeply.

They are still staring into each other's eyes like they don't want to avert their eyes away. They just want to stare at each other forever.

"Hmm..?" She hummed in response.

Taehyung was hesitant but he don't want to waste this time anymore-- he wants to confessed his feelings to her indirectly.

"Tsuki ga kirei de su ne.." He said as he gazed up to the moon.

Sana feels her heart ran a miles away because it's pounding hard inside her chest. It will like explode in happiness. She will die in happiness---the man she loves finally confessed that he loves her. But it vanished, when she realized something-- something harsh for her. About him loving her like just a friend. But she still managed to opened her mouth.

"Did you mean, you love me as your friend?" Her heart cracks when she said this.

Taehyung chuckled as if her eyes mirrored his. 

"No.. I love you as a woman---no it's not like that.. I already loving you as my wife already.."

Her heart beats so fast. She was so speechless. Sana was about to say something but he cutted her off.

"I know you're wondering how did it start? Let me tell you.. the first time I met you, I already fall in love with you. The first time I see you, I knew you're different from the other girl out there. In fact, I already knew that you're the one for me, you will be the woman who will bare my child on my own, you're the woman that I will see first when I woke up in the morning, and lastly, you're the woman that gonna be with me forever. So, will you accept it when I asked you to be my wife already?"

Taehyung knows that it's too simple for his sudden proposal and he knows that it's too fast happenings for Sana. He don't want to shocked her but it's the only time he could think of the best time to say it everything--- what's inside of his heart.

In fact, he don't want to see Sana with other men especially when she's with that Mark guy, her boy best friend. He don't want to let her go so he decided that it's the best to be fast--- to be fast when it comes to owning a girl's heart.

Taehyung only wants to be the only man for her--- the one who will hold her hand, to protect her against the bad forces all the time, and lastly, the one who will be by her side all the time--- emotionally, mentally, and physically.

With that being said, Taehyung is the one who initiates to end the night with the sayings:

"I know it's too quick for you, Sana. But I'm willing to wait for your answer. You know, I won't be tired on overtaking your heart until it's only mine. For now, let me just drive you back to your house I know you're already tired."

He ends it with a quick peck on her forehead.