5

Taehyung was rubbing the soap on his hard chest when Sana suddenly appeared in his mind like a flashback.

He would lie if he said that he don't like her in their first meet. He had never meet any beautiful girl in his entire life until she comes, Sana comes in his life like a spark.

We're destined to meet. He thought and smiled genuinely for the first time.

The water are keep running down on his body. And after like an eternity, he turn off the shower and take the towel to wrap it around his waist.

He stepped out of the bathroom as he ruffled his wet hair. Hot. 

He wore a white tshirt, his muscles are visible through it. And after that, he layed down on the bed. He closed his eyes but the flashback on what happened earlier appeared on his head.

They shake hands and Taehyung felt her cold hands so he thought she was nervous but he shrugged it off.

"Can you really walk to your home alone tonight? I can send you, you know it's still dangerous for a girl like you to be alone in the darkness." He offered non-stop.

"No, I can manage. Actually, my house is near here." Sana said as she pointed to a direction.

"Okay.." Taehyung nodded as he bit his lips.

Sana squealed in her head when he did that. She thought that how can her heart survive by just the man infront of her. So she decided to bid her goodbyes to Taehyung.

But before she could walk away, Taehyung called her.

"Sana, c-can I get your number.." Taehyung stuttered making Sana giggled enough to leave Taehyung breathless.

"Here.." Sana handed her phone to Taehyung.

Taehyung was still stiff on his position, just staring at Sana who's giggling. His heart beats fast, can't be able to take his eyes off her. It's like his world just stopped, and the only thing he see was Sana. 

Sana suddenly stopped giggling and was clueless of why Taehyung was staring at her.

"Is my face have dirt on it?" She suddenly, nervous of what he will answer.

Taehyung was knocked off his thoughts and back to his sense.

"What?" He asked.

"Nevermind. This is my cellphone, you can put your number here." Sana said as she smiled brightly to him.

"O-okay.." Taehyung put his number onto Sana's phone then bid his goodbye to her.

"Goodbye, Sana. Be careful."

"You too, Taehyung -ssi."

"Just Taehyung or Tae is okay."

Sana giggled and nodded then walked away.

Taehyung smiled when remembering their last encounter.

"You're not just any girl. You're different. And you're worth of it." He mumbled before he went to dreamland.

Meanwhile on the other side, Sana was currently staring at her ceilings. She can't stop thinking about Taehyung. She don't know why her heart was beating so fast when she's with him. 

She knows she just met him and she still don't know him entirely. And she's always thought he was interesting because of his persona, posture, and looks. But she don't know why her heart was beating so fast with the man she just met.

And the way his chest was exposed can make Sana breathless because it's exposed halfway through his shirt. His chest looks thick. She thought.

Sana hit her head and scolded herself mentally. Stop that, Sana. You can't just like a man who you just met today!
You're pabo.

"But I wouldn't lie here but his body looks so h-" She covered her mouth and giggled.

"You're interesting and desirable man, Taehyung. I would love to get to know more about you."

She closed her eyes and went to  dreamland, wanting to dream about him.