Pjo au 💌

So before the story actually starts I had so much debates with my mind on who each would be a son of so here it goes.

Billy Hargrove = son of Ares
Steve harrington = son of Aphrodite

3rd person pov:

It was a normal day at Camp half-blood, Dionysus complaining about heroes and playing pinochle with Chiron. Heroes talking about their past experiences.

In fact, one of these heroes was Clarisse La Rue, daughter of ares. She was talking about her adventures with cyclops' and how somehow she almost married one.

Her older brother, Billy Hargrove was also there. They were talking to some athena campers before Chiron called everyone to the dining pavilion with a conch horn.

When everyone summoned there he announced that there will be a game of capture the flag friday and currently the Ares and Hecate cabins hold the flags.

"Can you go make an alliance with the Aphrodite kids? Heard they were willing to trade up their shower times for us." Clarisse tells Billy. He nods and walks over to table 10 at the dining pavilion. He clears his throat as he hears giggles from all genders at the table.

"Whose the cabin counselor for you all lovely ladys?" He winks at the women as the men roll their eyes and most continue to paint their nails.

A girl named Silena beuregard (stfu) clears her throat as well and speaks up. " as I'm not here all the time the person your looking for would be Steve. Hes in the strawberry fields." She smiles at him that does not give off friendly vibes or thoughts. " thanks." He mutters, backing off.

Steve Harrington pov:

I'm talking with Nancy wheeler, daughter of athena. Shes letting me paint her nails as she talks about her and her boyfriends problem.

"And he said we need to take a break, ALL because I said I wanted to hang out with you for a bit." She said, tsking. " well nance, we were dating before so.. he might have took it the wrong way it that sense.." I mutter before blowing on her right hand.

"I know but....what the fuck is he doing here?" She asks while looking up. I stop painting her left hand to look up also. Not 10 feet away is Billy Hargrove, son of ares..

"That's my fault nance, capture the flag things. Can you go ask one of my siblings to finish painting your nails?" I ask her with a light smile on my face. She smiles as well, " sure, o will be back though." She says giggling before carefully picking up the pastel purple nail polish and putting the cover on. She picks it up and slowly leaves the strawberry fields.

"sooo... billy Hargrove? What are you up to?" I ask him as he sits down right where Nancy was next to me. " you guys seem close." He says chuckling. I giggle a bit too. "Were just friends, a couple years ago we broke up soo..." I go quiet but then begin laughing again. " i mean...me and her?" I burst out into laughter as his eyebrows shoot up to watch me.

I quiet down quickly so he can speak. " I didnt know that." He says. I shrug. " anyways... do you want to make an alliance with the ares cabin? We'll give you guys our shower times. " he throws in.

3rd person pov:

Billy Hargrove adds that one extra benefit and steve is basically jumping up and down with sparkles in his brown doe eyes and a big dopey grin on his freckled face.

"We will! You guys take hour long showers, in which all of my siblings would have some sort of warm water to shower in." Steve tells the taller man. "Then its settled?" Billy suggests.

"Not exactly ." Steve says, shaking his head. He then takes Billy's left hand and brings it in contact with his right arm, putting their hands together.

Billy smiles a bit. " steve you know we cant do this..its illegal." He says, obviously enjoying it. "I dont think your uncle apollo would agree, he been dating men for the past 433 years and more." Steve says, with hope on his face. Billy chuckles a bit before going in to kiss steve on the cheek. " I love you." He says, making his grip on Steve's hand even harder.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Clarisse La Rue pov:

"Soooo? Did we get an alliance with Aphrodite? Or did you get punched in the mouth?" My brother Sherman Yang asks Billy.

"We got the alliance dont worry." He assures us. " with you I always worry. What even happened to you?" I ask him.

"We got the alliance that's all that matters. What cabins do we have on our team?" He asks me.

" Aphrodite, athena, nemesis, Dionysus, Poseidon (a.k.a. just percy) and Apollo." I tell him.

"Dam, all that in like and hour? Were gonna beat there asses." He says smiling. I smile too.

"Now let's go to sleep, gotta train tomorrow morning. Cant wait for capture the flag." He also says before we get in our beds and turn out the lights and go to bed.