Sick 💌

A/n: this is a really long chapter and it has some language that people may find offensive
3rd person pov:

The weather in hawkins was up and down, snowing then pouring then bright sunshine. Not many people were being affected other than mild headaches and grumbling about the weather.

One of the few that got sick from the weather was none other than the one and only Billy Hargrove.

"Stupid fucking weather." He mumbles as he grabs a tissue and brings it to his nose and blows into it throwing into the trash can afterwards. He was, in fact, in Steve Harringtons house. He was waiting for Steve to get out of work, and hopefully pick up some tissues on the way home.

He picked his head up to look at the clock on the wall. 2:30 he read. Thank god, or whoever is up there. He thought, steve got out at 2:45 so he would be home soon. He decided he should probably get up and stop moping around so steve has a meal to eat when he comes home.

He puts his hair up, blows his nose, then washes his hands and begins to cook something simple: Ramen, Steve's favorite.

That'll be good I guess he thought to himself, then sneezing into his arm, away from the food, and then he puts the ramen on the coffee table in the living room, sat down on the couch and waited for his partner to arrive home.

At 3:00 steve arrived home with a couple bags in his hand, and let me tell you, he wasnt sick, but he looked more miserable.

"Hey baby." Billy says before sneezing into his arm again. Steve looks at him with worried eyes. " it's only been getting worse huh?" He asks, staring at billy with big brown doe eyes.

"Yeah.." billy mutters as he puts his head in his hands. Steve puts the bags he was holding on the beige couch across from billy. He then looks at the bags again. " you sure you font wanna try medicine? It could really help you?" Steve asks with those doe eyes of his. Billy shakes his head.

"Maybe tomorrow if I dont get better okay?" He sniffs. Steve nods then sits down next to him and grabs his hand. "I love you Billy." Steve says. " i love you too princess." He replies, squeezing Steve's hand.

"Rough day?" Billy also throws in. Steve nods. " I would have been back at least 5 minutes earlier but Robin... she had a panic attack in my car billy, someone said her new haircut made her look like a dyke. She was crying and everything. I had to help her billy I had to I had to I ha-" billy cuts steve off with a kiss to the lips. Steve let's out a breath he didnt know he was holding in.

"I'm sorry for talking too much." He apologizes. Billy smiles a bit before fading into a coughing fit away from steve as steve runs Billy's back.

"Be right back..bout to hurl." Billy mutters, running up the stairs to the bathroom where you can hear him hurling from downstairs.

It is quite an empty house after all, how could you not hear anything? A house made for 3, but only 1's around. This thought made steve a little sad no matter what. What wouldn't? He never got the love he was supposed to. He never got the love parents were supposed to give.

But neither did billy.

Once billy was done hurling he cleaned himself up and went back downstairs. Steve grabs one of the last tissues from the box and instead of offering it to Billy, he used it on himself.

"Shit, I got you sick didnt i?" Billy asks, putting his right hand on Steve's left shoulder. Steve smiles a bit, blowing into the tissue before throwing it away. "Its -sniff- alright." He says before grabbing another and laying his head on Billy's shoulder.

Billys body was overheating and steve was freezing. Billy could feel steve shake on him. He grabbed Steve's right hip and laid him down on top of him. Billy then grabbed a blanket and sat up slowly, leaving steve to sleep comfortably. He then went through the shopping bags, putting food away and to Steve's pleasure, taking a dose of medicine. After he did so, he put a dose in the cup and left it on the coffee table along with Steve's ramen.

He picked up Steve's ramen and threw it away. When steve awoke he would make him some soup.

Steve awoke 2 hours later, sniffing and whining for billy. "Billy...dont tell me you left...." he mutters, beginning to cry a bit. Then billy comes out of the kitchen with a bowl of steaming soup, probably chicken and he places it on the table before steve sits up. Steve sits up and hugs billy.

"Can you take your medicine honey?"Billy asks, smiling while steve lays his head on Billy's shoulder. "Did you take some?" He asks billy.

Classic Steve Grant Harrington. Always caring for everyone else first. Not caring what happens if he doesnt do something.

"Yes, I took some while you were asleep okay?" Billy says, steve nods and slowly picks up the medicine cap. He brings it to his mouth and sips it down in one go.

"Remember to tell me not to take you to a bar." Billy says, coughing. Steve smiles a bit as he looks at the chicken soup on the table. " is this for me?" He asks billy. Billy nods as steve begins to eat.

Maybe being sick, wasnt as bad as billy thought it would be. Especially being sick with steve Harrington <3

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~