Long Distances (Part 2)

Abel"Sir, the plane has landed

Abel
"Sir, the plane has landed. It's time to wake up," the flight attendant says to me as she gently taps my shoulder. I open my eyes and look around, gaining a sense of my surroundings.

"Thank you," I tell the attendant as I clear my throat. I rub my eyes and look out the small round window and see the familiar sight of LAX. A smile creeps on my face as the thought of coming home fills my mind.

I had been on tour in Europe for months on end. I love touring, but to say I was excited to come home was an understatement. I missed my dogs, my home, my friends, and most importantly my girl. I've gone months with no sex whatsoever, and to top it off, Y/N has spent these months teasing me over FaceTime. It was extremely hard for me to stay loyal, but the fuck I look like messing up a good thing when I have it. The other girls just weren't worth it, and none of them compared to her. She was cool as fuck, and her pussy was amazing. She was the only girl I have ever met that could keep up with me in the bedroom. She was freaky as hell. I mean what other girl would have sex with their roommate over FaceTime just to get their boyfriend off? The thought it of it alone got me off many nights after that when she wasn't there to help me.

I take my phone off airplane mode and my screen lights up with tons of messages, a few being from Y/N. I open our thread and my eyes widen at the sight of her lingerie covered body posing for me in multiple different pictures.

Baby ❤️:I can't wait to see you ❤️
Baby ❤️: I'm so horny for you 😩 I keep playing  with myself thinking about what you're going to do to me when you get here 🤤
Baby ❤️: this pussy is nice and wet for you already baby. please come see me soon 😫

"Fuck," I mutter under my breath, adjusting myself in my pants. This girl drives me crazy, I'm gonna destroy that pussy once I see her. I type out a message to send back to her before I start to get my things together.

Me: I just landed baby girl, I'll be there soon. ❤️You look so fucking fine, you got me hard on this plane right now. That pussy is all mine when I get there 🤤

I grab my backpack and water bottle and exit the plane. There's a car waiting for me and I quickly hop in. After about a 45 minute drive, the car pulls up to her house and I can already feel myself getting hard thinking about Y/N waiting for me in her sexy lingerie. I can't wait to tear that pussy up.

I grab my stuff and practically run to her front door. I pick up her spare key from under her flower pot and let myself in. I set my backpack down by the door and slip my shoes off.

"Baby!" I yell, not seeing any sign of her in the living room. "Where's your sexy ass at?"

"In here!" I hear her respond from her bedroom. I rush to her bedroom, and slowly push open the door and I'm met with her back turned to me as she's lighting a candle. She's dressed in lacy purple lingerie that barely covers her body and her ass is swallowing the tiny purple thong she has on. I feel myself getting harder just at the sight of her body. There are multiple candles lit around the room, with her string lights that hang from her ceiling adding a warm glow to the dark room. She turns around and smiles when she sees me.