Early Mornings

The sound of Abel's alarm clock ringing on his phone made you slowly escape from the dream you were having back to reality. You turned over to face Abel cuddling into his bare chest, your eyes still closed.

"Good morning princess," Abel mumbled groggily, kissing the top of your head. You buried your head deeper into his chest, pulling the warm comforter over you.

"What time is it?" you asked, rubbing your hand up and down his torso.

"5:30," he replied. You groaned and he chuckled, grabbing your chin tilting your head up, kissing you softly. What started out as a simple kiss turned into a heated make out session.

Your hands roamed all over Abel's body, and they soon found their way under the waistband of his boxers, grabbing his semi-hard member. He groaned softly into the kiss.

"Baby, I wish we could but I don't have time, I have to be at that meeting in an hour," he sighed against your lips. You kept stroking him under his boxers and you started kissing his neck, down to his chest.

"We have plenty of time babe," you mumbled as you kissed right above the waistband of his boxers. You slowly pulled them down his caramel legs, going back up, kissing his inner thighs. You grabbed onto his shaft, stroking his length. Slowly, you grazed your thumb over his tip, spreading some of his pre-cum.

"I'm s-serious Y/N," he said weakly. You looked up at him, your eyes boring into his. You kept stroking, and you pressed a kiss on the tip of his shaft.

"Fuck ma, stop teasing," Abel groaned, looking down at you with desperate eyes. Deciding not to torture him anymore, you took him into your mouth, lightly sucking on the tip before taking in all of his length.

Abel sighed and threw his head back into the pillows, taking one of his hands and entangling it in your hair. He began to guide your mouth up and down his shaft, pushing you all the way down, making you gag a bit. You made your way back up to his tip and swirled your tongue around it, making him whimper.

Whimpers and groans left Abel's mouth as you continued to suck, and you could tell he was close. You suddenly felt his hand yank on your hair, pulling your mouth off of him. He brought you up to his face and gave you a chaste kiss on the lips.

"I want to taste your pretty pussy," Abel said, panting. You began to lay on the bed until his hands grabbed onto your hips, stopping you. Giving him a confused look, he kissed you with force.

"69?" he said with a cheeky grin. You smirked, and then kissed him again. Abel positioned your crotch over his face, and you took his member into your petite hands.

Abel's mouth attached to your clit, and a loud moan escaped your mouth. You took his length deep into your mouth, making it hit the back of your throat. Abel groaned against your pussy, the vibrations from his voice making pleasure pulse through your veins.

It was almost as if it turned into a race to see who can make the other cum the fastest, and Abel seemed to be winning. His tongue made his way over your clit and he slipped it inside of your hole, making sure that he got a good taste of your sweet juices. The pleasure you were receiving distracted you from the task at hand, your moans becoming louder by the second.

"A-Abel, I'm so close," you whimpered.

"Mm, say my name again baby," he mumbled against your heat. You moaned loudly as he stuck a finger inside of you.

"Abel, oh my god," you whimpered, your orgasm rising rapidly. Abel noticed this and he immediately stopped. You were about to protest but he quickly flipped you onto your back, thrusting into you without warning.

"Jesus, fuck you're so tight, you feel so good around my dick," he rasped in your ear. You moaned at his words, your hands flying to his back, leaving bright red marks in their wake. Abel hissed at the pain, and started thrusting at a faster pace.

"Who's pussy is this baby?" He whispers in your ear, nibbling on your earlobe.

"It's yours Abel, it's all yours," you moan loudly.

"You like how I'm fucking this pussy baby? Does daddy make you feel good?"

"I-I'm gonna cum," you moaned, making Abel thrust into you even faster. The only sound heard in the room was the sound of skin slapping together, and the low groans and moans coming from the both of you.

"C'mon baby, cum for me," Abel groaned. The words and the feeling of the tip of his dick hitting your g-spot set you off. Loud moans flowed out of your mouth as your orgasm took over your senses.

"Fuck baby girl," Abel rasped before letting out an almost primal moan. His eyebrows furrowed together and his mouth hung open. He stilled inside of you, holding his breath for a brief second. He pulled out of you and collapsed beside your sweaty body.

"You better start getting ready for your meetings babe," you said quietly, running your fingers through his beard.

"Fuck the meetings," Abel chuckled. "I think I'm just gonna lay here with you all day."

————-
I'm always taking requests ❤️❤️
Hope you guys enjoyed this short little imagine ☺️☺️☺️