Let Me Show You

"Would you stop throwing popcorn at my head?!" I yell at Abel as he sits on the opposite side of the couch with a huge grin on his face

"Not until you tell me!" He retorts, throwing more popcorn at me.

"No, Abel! I'm not telling you any details about my sex life. There's no reason you need to know about of any of it!"

"I tell you about mine all the time! You know the grimiest of details," he tells me.

"I don't ever ask for that! You just come over and say, 'damn you should've seen the bitch I just fucked, she had the biggest titties I've ever seen,'" I say, mocking his voice. He laughs and throws more popcorn at me.

"I don't talk like that! And c'mon just tell me one thing, and then I'll leave you alone."

"Why do you even want to know, Abel? You trying to find me someone who can serve my needs?" I ask. Abel has been my best friend since we were in diapers, and he has always tried to set me up with boys since I was such an introvert. We were at his house watching movies when he suddenly brought up a question about my sex life. Abel and I told each other everything, but I never told anybody about my time in the sheets. I was too shy.

"Psh, hell no girl, I'm not no motherfucking Cupid. I'm just curious. I know everything about you except for that," he says honestly. I giggle and give my attention to the TV, trying to avoid this topic. "So are you going to tell me orrr?"

"Ugh Abel! I don't know what you want to hear! I've only been with three guys in my whole life. There's not a lot of details," I point out. He shoves some popcorn in his mouth and chews obnoxiously.

"What's the weirdest place you had sex?" He asks with his mouth full. I roll my eyes and look down and play with my fingers, beginning to feel shy.

"The girls locker room at the rec center," I mumble. He shoves more popcorn into his mouth and the look on his face is as if he's watching the most interesting movie ever.

"I always knew you were a little nasty," he smirks. I scoff and throw one of the decoration pillows at him. He just laughs at me and continues asking me questions. "What are your kinks?"

"Really, Abel? You said just one question," I whine.

"Might as well tell me since we're already talking about it," he shrugs.

"I guess I like a light form of BDSM. Nothing too serious but I like being tied up and spanked. I've never had a boy do for me though," I say while looking at the TV, refusing to make eye contact. This was so embarrassing and Abel is probably going to look at me much differently after this.

"Awe look at my little Y/N," he gushes. "Who knew the little shy girl would grow up to be such a freak?"

"Oh my god, shut the hell up!" I yell at him, my cheeks turning red.