Long Distances

sn: this does have a little (a lot) of girl on girl action so if you're not comfortable with it, please don't read! No kink shaming please

sn: this does have a little (a lot) of girl on girl action so if you're not comfortable with it, please don't read! No kink shaming please. If you have nothing nice to say don't say it at all.

Your POV:

I hummed along to the music playing as I dusted off the multiple shelves on my bedroom wall. Today was supposed to be a lazy day, but boredom took over so I decided to do some deep cleaning all over the house. My roommate was supposed to help me but she decided to go grocery shopping instead. I've been very lonely since my boyfriend, Abel, has been on his European leg of his tour and so every now and then I just try and keep myself busy so I don't feel too down.

I've been waiting for Abel's call all day and it seems at this point that he must've fallen asleep. It's hard to keep in touch with the time differences but he tries as hard as he can. All the shows and the partying wears him out.

I continue to clean and wipe down my nightstands and my vanity when I hear the familiar sound of my MacBook ringing. I squeal in excitement and I plop down on my bed and answer the call. Abel's face pops up and he shows his big bunny smile when he sees my face.

"Hey baby girl," Abel greets, his voice raspy and tired. The sound of it gives me butterflies and turns me on at the same time. I haven't had sex in two months so almost anything Abel does turns me on to no end.

"Hi baby! I miss you," I respond while poking my bottom lip out. He smiles bigger and wipes his tired face with his hand.

"I miss you too. What are you up to?" He asks.

"Nothing. I was really bored so I started cleaning the house. Tyra went grocery shopping so I'm here all alone."

"You said you're all alone?" Abel asks with a smirk. I giggle and run my fingers through my hair.

"Mmhm," I smile. I can see Abel looking me up and down and he licks his bottom lip. I remember that I'm wearing a white tank with no bra and you can clearly see my nipples through it.

"You looking real sexy right now, mama. You don't even know the things I'd do to you if I was there right now," Abel groans.

"Tell me baby. What do you wanna do to me?" I say innocently. Abel smiles at my feign innocence and shakes his head.

"I wanna eat that pussy so bad. Have my tongue all over your clit and my fingers inside your pussy. I miss how you taste baby," he explains. "I want to put my dick inside that tight ass pussy and hit it from all angles. Then pull out and eat it a little more. I wanna make you cum over and over again." I moan lightly at his words and close my eyes and imagine him here right now.

"I need you so bad, Abel," I whimper.

"I'm right here baby. Take your shirt off for me," he rasps. I push the laptop back a little bit so he can get a better view of me and I slowly pull off my shirt. My hair falls over my shoulders and now all I have on is my baby blue lace panties. I slowly rub my boobs and tease my nipples and Abel sighs.