How Many Times Have I been Expelled? I Lost Count

« misery business // paramore »

Outside the school was a scintillating and rather windy day. Autumn leaves flew down from its original place and down to the ground. Anyone would say it was a perfect day. A perfect day for learning—

CRASH!

— or not.

"YOU LIKE THAT, YOU DOUCHE?"

"MY CAR!"

No, it wasn't a perfect day. It was the day a teenage boy would fear me: a teenage girl holding a dangerous weapon in hand, also known as a bat.

"You're gonna pay for that!" Yelled the boy, who was seething with rage and most likely embarrassment.

"Yeah, I'll pay for your car, but most certainly not your new face after I bash it in." I wink, snickering at the destruction I caused to his car.

Whatever, it looked cheap anyways.

The imbecile lunged forward, raising a fist to hit my visage. But I wasn't dumb, I could easily dodge or stop his fist, even if he looked rather buff. Still, he didn't use his brain. Once he was close enough, I had taken his fist into my hand, twisting it with ease.

As if he were a banshee, a female–like screech echoed through the campus.

I release his arm, leaving him to fall on his back. As much as I wanted to break his nose, I was interrupted by the staff members.

"Just before I could announce a party at my place," I mutter to no one in particular, turning around to see the principal–who was still balding– along with his secretary, face caked with make–up and was stumbling with her heels.

"When I count to three, I want all of you," The principal eyes the crowd, who had their phones out, with a glare that could eventually turn into lasers and blast them to dust. "Out of here!"

In almost an instant, the students stumble away to the door with noise. They looked like sheep, getting away from the big, bad wolf. In my situation, it was like teenage sheep running from the small, balding wolf.

"Miss Arumerita, care to explain yourself and your actions?" The secretary crosses her arms against her chest, pouting her lips as if she were trying to be a certain orange politician.

"Didn't know a cake could talk. Run off from the bakery?" I snort, obviously pissing them off for the last time.

"Ex–
"That is not how you talk to a staff member!" Interrupted the principal, having to lean forward and spit at my face while saying this.

"You don't talk to me like that. Especially put your spit on me." Putting a finger against his clothed chest, I glare daggers into his eyes.
Upon sensing his fear, a smug smirk form on my lips.

"You better watch your back before I ruin your reputation– and your face, greasy potato."

"Chloe Arumerita, I want your ass out of this campus." He whispers, voice low.

A bitter laugh erupts from my throat. "Yeah, sure. I wasn't staying anyways." With a salute, I back away and head to my very own vehicle, which was waiting by the side.

"Oh. And good to know that I do have an ass." Taking my car keys out of my pocket, I press the button that meant to open the car doors.