Unplanned Raving

« glass & patron // FKA twigs. »

My phone rang.

Letting out a short sigh, I picked my phone, pressing the answer button.

"Look, creep–o. You better back the hell up before I call the poli—"

"Chloe?" A familiar voice called out from the other line– Hiiro?

"Hiiro, you assface! You scared the crap out of me! How dare you text me like that!" I exclaim, scowling at his actions. No one scared the almighty Chloe Arumerita!

"What are you talking about? I didn't text you, girl." He replies, clueless and all.

"Don't give me that! You texted me with an unknown number–"
"You sure about that, hun? I saved my number along with the others' in your phone."

Raising an eyebrow, I distance the mobile away from my ear, catching the name Hiiro for the contact name.

". . Well then." I start, clearing my throat.

"But what was that about?" Hiiro questioned. Of course he'd ask.

"Some weird person started texting me with my name. What a creeper." Shivering at the thought, I leaned against a wall with the window in front which overlooked the mansion's front.

"Anyways, you free, like, now?" Luckily, he had changed the subject.

"It's 03, duh." I reply, earning a chuckle from the male on the other line.

"So there's this club nearby, and students are there and–"

"You want me to head in with you guys and get wasted?"

"Exactly, Arumerita. You in, or out?"

"Well. ." I pause for a moment.

"I'm not allowed to roam around the streets at 3 AM, but I can sneak out, as always." I reply, voice soft in fear of Alice or anyone else hearing.

"Awesome. Meet you at?"

Giving him my address, though having second thoughts about picking me up outside the gates–

"How about the playground nearby?"

"Yep, we'll be there in 10."

"Gotcha."

The call ended as I locked my bedroom door, putting on soft and slow music. My sister knew all about how I slept, especially my music. I just had to keep that on for a few hours, and voila, no one would notice I'd be gone!

Stripping my house clothes off, I slip on a sleeveless black inner shirt for a black and red flannel. Pairing it up with ripped skinny jeans and combat boots, I apply my usual make–up for teenage parties.

Opening the glass doors to my terrace, the comforting breeze hit me right in the face. Shutting my door quietly as possible, I face the terrace and walk up to its end. Hoisting myself up, I stand at the edge.

'Don't look down, just jump. You do this all the time, Chlo.' I thought to myself, inhaling.

But I did a huge mistake on looking down.