Messages from ???, Hashtag Creepy!

《 Fineshrine // Purity Ring 》

I sat among my group of idiotic rebels– I mean, friends. It was around 03 in the morning as students of Ryoutei left or stayed, joking around with their group of friends.

From the roasting of Yuna's locker from earlier, we became close enough to talk about personal subjects, or such. Either way, I became an instant friend to them.

We all lay down in the grass, not giving a single care if it were filled with filth. And besides,

We were teenage dirtbags.

Beep!

Turning back as my attention was pulled away, I looked to see–

"GET IN LOSER, WE'RE GOING HOME!" Said my younger sister, AKA Alice.

"I gotta blast," I stood, grabbing my bag. I wave to my group as they wave and grin.

"See ya!"

"I'll text you later, Arumerica!"

"Bye Arumerita–san!"

I turn back, glaring at my younger sister who grinned like a complete idiot.

"YOU EMBARRASSMENT–"

I quickly come to a halt once I see my dad in the car, blinking at my sudden outburst.
'Calm your shit, or no fast food.' I told myself, flashing a grin to my younger sister.

"Hey, sis! How's school, huh? My, you look really pretty today!" Eyeing my dad, who is grinning, he continued on with listening to our conversation.

"It's been great, my dearest older sister! Give me a hug!" Alice squeals, holding both arms.

"Aw, give me a hug, sis!" And with that, I gave my adorable little sister an embrace.

"I hate you, assface." I whisper to her, gritting my teeth.

"Feeling's mutual, idiot." She replies, forcing a smile.

"Alright you two, time to go." Dad interrupted, calling out from the driver's seat.

"Yes, dad!"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"I'll have a cheeseburger, large fries, chicken, and–"

"You forgot my cheeseburger, dad!"

"Right, another cheeseburger."

We were currently at a car ordering fast food as Alice and I– Well. . .

"You're an idiot at maths, you know."

"Oh please! Tell that to the 22 schools you've been to!"

"Pfft, is that your best comeback?"

I could only scoff at her incorrect answers to each problem she got wrong. For an 18 year old, I was pretty supportive to my dearest sister. . Not.

"Look, hun, you just gotta–"
"Ew, did you just call me hun?!" Alice snickered, raising an eyebrow at my nicknames to her.

"Go fall down a hole, Alice." Waving her off, I could only open my phone to see messages from Ayato.

And an incoming call from the red–headed dumbo.

"Bakayato?" I answer, only to flinch at the sound of glass breaking and screaming.

"Y–Y–Y–YO, CHLOE!" He greeted by the line loudly as I inched away from his lame greeting. Gods, he sounded like a retarded rapper.

"You on weed, or something?" Raising a perfect brow, I could only hear distant yelling from a man.