Trouble

《 I Don't Fuck With You - Big Sean 》

Snapping out of my senses, a girl came to his side.

Okay, what is trash doing beside piece of art?

Seriously? It's like lollipop with mayonnaise. Disgusting.

"Babe, come on! We're gonna be late for class!" The girl's voice whined as she clung onto his shoulders. The blonde could only sigh, following his girlfriend.

Oh.

He had a girlfriend.

Cool.

Shrugging, I checked my phone for my schedule.

Gym class? IN THE MORNING? You gotta be kidding me!

Wait, I don't have a uniform. Perfect!

Walking to the gym, I could only stare ( or bitchface. ) at the students.

I noticed the most cliques or squads which are the following :

✧ Goth kids
✧ The jocks
✧ The tumblr / twitter / any social media crew
✧ The basic bitches
✧ The laid-back
✧ The nerds
✧ The popular kids

To be honest, I think I'd go perfectly with the social media crew or as I like to say, The Hippies, or the popular kids slash the rebels.

Each school I'd go to, I'd end up popular. I once tried to go as some loner but nah. Zero to a hundred, real quick.

Kicking the gym doors open, the sight of people playing volleyball came to sight.

"You! You're late!" The big mouthed gym teacher practically yelled ( with saliva, ew! ) at my face.

'Do I give a fuck?'
"Sorry, sir. Am new here and-"

"NO EXCUSE, GIRL! YOU PLAY WITH YOUR UNIFORM, NOW, GO!" Jeez, I could literally put an airplane to his mouth.

"Yes, sir." I replied, about to lose my shit any minute.

Once he turned his back, I stuck my tongue out at him, heading over to one side of the net to play.

Girls versus girls? Game.

The ball was thrown up to the air to our direction as a player from our group received it and served it back.

I watched the ball as it bounced forward and back. As it seems, our team was losing by a single point.

Bullshit! I wasn't even-

"New girl, watch out!" Before I could even look, I immediately hit the volleyball with my fist, sending it over to another-

"EEEEEEEK!!"

- player's face.

The player falls down to the floor, her left cheek reddened. Her team surrounds her, helping her up.

"Are you kidding me!? I already warned you and I get hit!? WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?!" The girl exclaims, rubbing her cheek.

"Don't blame me! I wasn't even paying attention!" I retorted.

"GIRLS, TWO OF YOU, OUT."

"WHAT!?"

"NOW!"

"BUT SIR-"

"GOD'S SAKE, GET OUT."

Apparently, the two of us were kicked out of the class.

Once outside, both my middle-fingers rose directed to the gym's direction.