Anteiku- I Mean, Arumerita Raid

« welcome to the jungle // jay z »

A flick is brought upon my forehead as I cry out in pain.

"What the hell, Chiyuki?!" I exclaim, nearly dropping my ice cream.

"Bad Chloe! You aren't supposed to say that to a hot, hot, hot blondie!" Chiyuki scolds, bringing her spoon to her lips.

"What? That shit happened hours ago! Not my fault, I'm a certified bitch–"

"Even so! Dude, you just brushed off the hottest Sakamaki– Okay, maybe not the hottest of the Sakamaki since Subaru still exists, bUT YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN." Chiyuki argues, earning attention from others.

". . Can we just sit down rather than blocking the line?"

Chiyuki looks back upon hearing my statement before apologizing.

"Oh shit, sorry."

Complains are heard from the line as we make our way to an empty spot next to the window– How cliché.

"Look, for all I know, he's broken hearts– Yeah, he's hot, but I don't want this non–existent heart breaking." Taking the spoon carrying ice cream in–between my lips, I sigh, gaze fixated on the window.

"But, why me, or something? I mean, I just transferred. Hiiro says that he doesn't usually take interest in transfer chicks." Wait, how did Hiiro know such things? Hiiro knew many things– Creep. Kidding.

"I don't know, I mean, you're pretty– No, no! You're perfect, dude. I mean, you probably have broken so much hearts." With that said, Chiyuki beamed happily at me.

'Broken hearts, huh? Thing is, my heart is kinda broken.' I thought to myself, shaking my head in reply.

"I'm not perfect– I mean, beauty doesn't matter, the inside slash personality matters." I reply, sighing.

"Words of wisdom from Chloe, everyone."

"Shut it."

As Chiyuki laughs, I could only reach for the inside of my pocket, bringing out my pack of precious cigars.

"Miss, you aren't allowed to smoke here." A kind–ish lady told me from the counter, as the rest of the customers went to stare at me, imperfect eyebrows raised.

". . Whoops." Hanging my head in shame, I returned my cigarette box back to my pockets before consuming the rest of my ice cream.

"Duh–damn, Chloe girl. You do know people aren't supposed to smoke with children and innocent ice cream in the room!" Chiyiki gasps, making the horrifying–est face ever.

"Fix your face, people'll are gonna leave the store!" I gasp, in the fake–est way possible.

"You're cruel."

"Thanks, beb."

"You're welcome, bae."

"Ew! Get out of my face!"

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"I find it hilariously hilarious that you still can't get math."

"Shut up! Aren't you my sister?!"

"Nah, you're probably adopted, since I'm good at maths and so is dad."

"What."

"You'Re aDopTEd, ALice!"

"Oh, shut up, and help me!"

After my lady–like(not) laughing because of our pointless and usual bickering, I check her homework.

"Number 6 and 9 are wrong."

"Well, that sounds really sexual–"

"Geez, Ali, I didn't teach you to do that."

"Yeah, but–"

"ANSWER YOUR FREAKING HOMEWORK."

Shoving the paper in her face, I hop off the bed and get to the door.

"When I get back, I better see you finished with those correct answers!" With a slam of the door, I arrive outside of Alice's room. The hallways were quite bright due to the hallways' color, which was beige, and the many lights.

It was a really short walk to my room– like seriously, I just had to take about 4 steps and I was already outside my door.

"Buh–bam," I mutter to no one in particular before barging in the doors to my own lovely chambers.

My room, as per usual, is a mess. A box of cigarettes on the carpeted floor along with headphones, a blue pillow and an opened bag of chips.

"CHLOE, HURRY UP, I'M DONE!" Alice yells from the other room.

"Chill," I mutter, grabbing the empty bag of chips and a cigarette box before leaving the room of the hell I created.

"Okay, this better be right or I'm not giving you chips–"

"CHLOE!"

I groan. Like come on, dude, I just came here to torture my younger sister with maths.

"CHLOE!"

"Can you just head down to see what dad wants? It's getting annoying," Alice whines, twirling her pen with her index and middle finger; a talent she and I possess.

"When are we having elevators in this damned house. . ." I mutter, leaving the room contained with an impatient Alice and her stuffed animals– and her evil maths homework.

"CHLO—"

"OKAY, OKAY, I'M COMING, JEEZ, DAD, ARE YOU TRYING TO WAKE FERGIE UP?!" No, no, I wasn't talking about Fergie the American singer, but my dead dog. She died here, you see. Sob, sob.

Once I made it downstairs, I raise an eyebrow at my father and what seems to be a shorter figure behind him.

"What? I was helping out on Alice's homework." I question, an eyebrow raised with a hand against my hip.

"You have a guest. Decent young man, really." Dad winks, chuckling.

"This better be quic–"

My jaw nearly drops.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Nightmare here!~

Cliffhanger, wwwww.

I finally updated, yAY??? Okay, so summer is here, but here I am, working my ass off, smh. Also, I kinda want to change Chloe's faceclaim?? I dunno.

Anyways, 'till next time!~

• NIGHTMARE SIGNED OFF. •